Community changing web series Halo Machinima

Also, I was creating a map yesterday and, even though it's incomplete, it was tons of fun! So…

8. Epilogue
Summary: The whereabouts of Dr. Sketch, at least only to the audience, has been revealed, a secret laboratory in an unknown part of the universe! His experiments led to the insanity of all of his workers and when they reach the peak of their insanity, they the special power to summon weaponry! If the zombies win then, after everyone goes insane they become zombies!
Level: Dr. Sketch Secret Lab
game type: Infinity Slayer No Team, Flood variant

I also think we need a quick “call to arms” video.

Here's some key characteristics of The Spider Knight:

Mysterious, knowledgeable, unknown motives, psychologically intimidating, secretive, & Bad ass!

Personality:

He is a very cold and mysterious person. He will do whatever it takes for the “greater good.” He prefers to settle things peacefully, with psychological intimidation mostly, but if he cannot do that then he is merciless. He does not believe in one ultimate good besides stoping someone doing something stupid that can create the Apocalypse. He is also surprisingly gentlemanlike, which somehow makes him more intimidating. He keeps his past secret and he only tells what information he deems is necessary for making the individual join his side. Usually, he's straight to the point but he will start dillydallying to make people think.

Likes (not all have to be exposed during the web series):

Pumpkin pie
Completing objectives
Stopping, preventing, or fishing a fight (with or without violence)
Making people think

Dislikes:

Stupidity
Ignorance (especially when someone refuses to see the truth)
Eggs

Education background:

Surprisingly highly educated In all realms but especially in all areas of combat.

Family history:

His family is rich, noble people, knights, and taught him how to be smart as well as a great warrior. He was orphaned at the age of 15 but continued his studies with excellent success. He became orphaned because of the war between the alliance and empire.

I think that's more than enough. What about all of your characters and notes upon the story?

Golophin087

Novice
Jan 13, 2013
That's a good idea. Meanwhile, tonight I was gonna see if we can get some people to help me run, literally run, through legendary. I wanna try and get Master Chiefs armor as soon as I can.

Gun and I were talking last night and we decided that will make a certain amount of levels and I'll weave the story to make sense what the levels. I also saw that, if I'm understanding this right, 111 people has seen over this page. I think we should vote about, personal load outs all away with no team differences versus different weapons and qualities for each faction. The others will tell me what game types go with their maps and if the latter is chosen the others will decide what qualities go with what factions.

These are the maps that I think we are going to use…
a modified version of Space Line 2
Space Line 2
Shuttle
The Frigate
Machine Complex
The City of Lunar Centauri (mod)
a alliance base being made by Zeeke (please correct me if I got that wrong)
Dr. Sketch Secret Lab

Maps that need voting
Exile versus Wreckage
I'm thinking if everyone in the lobby as the Crimson DLC then we'll play on Wreckage, if not Exile.

How do you make a voting thing anyway? There is a lot of things out of check with more of the community and voting is better than tons of posts, right?

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Earlier today a handful of us started to talk about a Halo Machinima. We came up with the idea of making episodes that would relate to a weekly battle and the outcome of the battle would change the story. This is a thread to help us remember, take notes, create together, help set things up, and etc. for the purposes of making this a successful web series.

The story so far… (Notes with a grain of salt)
There are three factions, Pirates, alliance, and the empire. The first level is a pirate raid on a wrecking yard… but little do the Pirates know that there is a magical rock that the Empire is studying in the wrecking yard. Later down the road there'll be a battle in a station (I need help remembering what it is precisely) and the empire city… but we are planning for changes so that these levels may be played in a different way or not, at all depending on which side wins and loses.

hey man i would like to work on this with you. i have many great i deas and am also trying to get a community machinima made on here and i would like to help you with yours. My gamertag is elephantrotc

Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
Gun and I were talking last night and we decided that will make a certain amount of levels and I'll weave the story to make sense what the levels. I also saw that, if I'm understanding this right, 111 people has seen over this page. I think we should vote about, personal load outs all away with no team differences versus different weapons and qualities for each faction. The others will tell me what game types go with their maps and if the latter is chosen the others will decide what qualities go with what factions.

Space Line 2
Shuttle
The Frigate
Machine Complex
Dr. Sketch Secret Lab

Maps that need voting
Exile versus Wreckage
I'm thinking if everyone in the lobby as the Crimson DLC then we'll play on Wreckage, if not Exile.

How do you make a voting thing anyway? There is a lot of things out of check with more of the community and voting is better than tons of posts, right?
my opinion (which you already know but im telling everyone else)
because we found out how to do the different team traits i think that the maps (not the series ) should be know as among the first (atleast as far as i know) to incorporate it
also the reason for having three factions is that the three factions are equal but not identical. this means that while even though they are not the same they are still balanced. it's a little tricky but if you leave it to me to figure out then i can show you just how cool this concept can be.
also if all teams are equal then its no different than slayer and slayer is just way too cliche for my taste

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
hey man i would like to work on this with you. i have many great i deas and am also trying to get a community machinima made on here and i would like to help you with yours. My gamertag is elephantrotc
sounds good, i'm all for more help but first we need to know what you are good at (ae: Small maps, Aesthetic forging, Camera, Ect)

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina

Space Line 2
Shuttle
The Frigate
Machine Complex
Dr. Sketch Secret Lab

Maps that need voting
Exile versus Wreckage

* machine matrix