Expert
Jan 9, 2013
tumblr_mj0mz1Iy3S1s4x0tuo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
The only problem with the video I think is that it doesn't say enough, maybe? I'm not sure, that's just how I feel it. Otherwise great, and the site too...

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
The only problem with the video I think is that it doesn't say enough, maybe? I'm not sure, that's just how I feel it. Otherwise great, and the site too...
honestly, I think i agree with you... but most announcment trailers dont really. I neex to work on the pirate one next. Elephant is working on the empire one. So it will probably be the most different.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
well, i think we have 5 trailers currently planned out. The 3 factions trailers, an infommercial sorta trailer where we describe the machinima, and how we will need the community involvement, and finally the "big trailer" where most of out cutscenes are filmed. Yes, I do mean cutscenes.

Reactions: The Zoid

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
well, i think we have 5 trailers currently planned out. The 3 factions trailers, an infommercial sorta trailer where we describe the machinima, and how we will need the community involvement, and finally the "big trailer" where most of out cutscenes are filmed. Yes, I do mean cutscenes.
Ohh yeah I've been meaning to ask, if this is going to be animated, a bit like rvb. I guess I have my anwser then... Um and on that matter how are you going to do it?

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
Here you go guys! The empire trailer is now up!

perhaps a bit long (twss) maybe we should have some more similarities between the trailers
for instance the alliance trailer was about a minute long and was very simple with no dialogue where as this was 2 and a half minutes long, filled with dialogue, and used reach footage rather than gameplay
neither are perfect, if i could redo it myself i would make the alliance trailer have some more content and i would simplify and use more actual game footage in the Empire trailer
also i could hardly hear you for the first minute or so
but anyways you guys have done great so far and i cant wait to see the pirates trailer soon

Reactions: The Zoid

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
perhaps a bit long (twss) maybe we should have some more similarities between the trailers
for instance the alliance trailer was about a minute long and was very simple with no dialogue where as this was 2 and a half minutes long, filled with dialogue, and used reach footage rather than gameplay
neither are perfect, if i could redo it myself i would make the alliance trailer have some more content and i would simplify and use more actual game footage in the Empire trailer
also i could hardly hear you for the first minute or so
but anyways you guys have done great so far and i cant wait to see the pirates trailer soon
yeah im fixing it right now. once i watched it the dialog sounded weak. im uploading a new one soon

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Here is the new Empire trailer. i have just fixed the audio. if you have any suggestions please message me. i would love to hear them on how to make this trailer better

Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Also, the machinima... I think i have the perfect setting for it. Everyone knows the story of the covenant war, the halo event, the birth of the spartans, people are starting to understand the story of the forerunners.... What if, out story was the story of how the flood started in our galaxy. Think about it, all we know is that over 100,000 years ago, the flood flew into our galaxy, and the invasion started. What if it flew in, in these rocks. What if our story is us fighting off the first of the flood. I mean, know one knows what kind of government style there was before the humans ran into the forerunners. Our machinima will show will show a self conflict in the human race, and the outbreak of the flood. Its a perfect setting. This also can set us up for later seasons, Like:
Season 2: We go from human world to human world cleansing the planets
Season 3: We introduce cleansing the planets of forerunners
Season 4- Season what ever: The Human/Forerunner war.

And what stories that have described Halo's back story have not been liked? We have a great storyline, and a dedicated crew, I think we can pull this off.

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Also, the machinima... I think i have the perfect setting for it. Everyone knows the story of the covenant war, the halo event, the birth of the spartans, people are starting to understand the story of the forerunners.... What if, out story was the story of how the flood started in our galaxy. Think about it, all we know is that over 100,000 years ago, the flood flew into our galaxy, and the invasion started. What if it flew in, in these rocks. What if our story is us fighting off the first of the flood. I mean, know one knows what kind of government style there was before the humans ran into the forerunners. Our machinima will show will show a self conflict in the human race, and the outbreak of the flood. Its a perfect setting. This also can set us up for later seasons, Like:
Season 2: We go from human world to human world cleansing the planets
Season 3: We introduce cleansing the planets of forerunners
Season 4- Season what ever: The Human/Forerunner war.

And what stories that have described Halo's back story have not been liked? We have a great storyline, and a dedicated crew, I think we can pull this off.

I very much like the idea a lot, BUT its immensley risky, I think maybe. I don't know actually, I just wanted to write down that I'm concerned it might not work and... the heck with it I have no idea what was the whole point of what I was going to say :p. Anyway I think we should put this idea in storage, then get season one on the air, and rethink it.
I do like the idea though as I said just not so sure if its a very smart/good one?