Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nondual

Be in the Now
Sooo this is a convo I had with my GF today... My phone turned off and she left a string of ridiculous innuendos.
OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! Misha truly is awesome. Btw, for people in the group who might not know, yes my real name is Steve, and she's making fun of mine and Bizzle's man love.

Also, I saved that picture to my computer so I can keep it forever.

Nondual

Be in the Now
Thanks again for hosting Chaos, that was a lot of fun. Sorry I could play for "only" 2 and half hours.

Also, for everyone else, I've been super, super busy lately and I haven't had enough time to forge and fix all the stuff on my maps that needs fixing (Like, half my maps need work) and I also just need a little bit of a break from the tons of gaming I've been doing lately. SO, I'm going to take this weekend off from hosting, and maybe next weekend too, it depends on how busy I am and How much I'm able to get done.

If other people are hosting I will still try and make it to their games for a little bit.

I'LL BE BACK SOON WITH EVEN MORE AWESOMENESS!

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Lobby is created for tonight. Please join us if you are interested!

http://www.halocustoms.com/threads/may-1-2013-bbs-casual-competitive-customs-operation-flabergast-frymen.8583/
Capture%2BThe%2BFlag.jpg

Reactions: Nondual
PS: Hey guys, if I get enough clips from the Casually Competitive gamenights on the "Official" maps and gametypes, I'm willing to make a funtage! So next time you show up for some of the customs, if something "Whoa!", Wha?!?", "LOL!" or "Holy ***!!" happens, get it clipped up and I'll do my best to get it into the funtage.

Here is a "How To" I've written up, to help people get quality clips: http://forums.halodiehards.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=348&p=3924#p3924

The better the clips, the better the community funtage! But I can't make it without YOU ;D

I'll leave this here, so people can get an idea of what I do:

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
PS: Hey guys, if I get enough clips from the Casually Competitive gamenights on the "Official" maps and gametypes, I'm willing to make a funtage! So next time you show up for some of the customs, if something "Whoa!", Wha?!?", "LOL!" or "Holy ***!!" happens, get it clipped up and I'll do my best to get it into the funtage.

Here is a "How To" I've written up, to help people get quality clips: http://forums.halodiehards.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=348&p=3924#p3924

The better the clips, the better the community funtage! But I can't make it without YOU ;D

I use maps that I find on my own, but would still like to request your videos if possible.

Thanks!

Nondual

Be in the Now

Thanks for the support in working to get more attention to the group. I will definitely do what I can to find and make a bunch of awesome clips!

Nondual

Be in the Now
I use maps that I find on my own, but would still like to request your videos if possible.

Thanks!

Frymen, I've been talking to Chaos about this for a little bit, and I know the making a montage video takes a LOT of work and time. Something I was aiming for was to have people make short clips of awesome things that happened on some of our best settings. And then the video could be a little bit of an advertisement to get more people into the group. So maybe if you could make 2 or 3 clips of your best settings, and then we could throw them in with ours? I think that would be sweet, but it's all up to Chaos, who once again I would like to thank for wanting to do this.

Yeah, sorry Fryman, wish 343i wouldn't have gone back in time to the cave-man days of not being able to render film :/ but I can only do so much. Let's stick to the parameters of having it be clips that occur during CCC game nights on the "official" maps and settings. If I open the doors to expanding that, I will get flooded with "exceptions" and be unable to even finish this one project. I certainly will consider doing a "Halo Customs"-tage or something else different in the future, but for now I'm sticking to my guidelines.

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, sorry Fryman, wish 343i wouldn't have gone back in time to the cave-man days of not being able to render film :/ but I can only do so much. Let's stick to the parameters of having it be clips that occur during CCC game nights on the "official" maps and settings. If I open the doors to expanding that, I will get flooded with "exceptions" and be unable to even finish this one project. I certainly will consider doing a "Halo Customs"-tage or something else different in the future, but for now I'm sticking to my guidelines.

Understood.

G Funk 1651

Novice
Apr 2, 2013
Wyoming
Lov

I really enjoyed the clip. Cant wait to see the update!!

Gildersneeze

Novice
Apr 1, 2013
Won't be able to make the games tonight if they happen, unfortunately. Got eight tons of stuff to do and only four tons of free time this weekend. :(

Should be more free and clear next week, though!

Nondual

Be in the Now
Won't be able to make the games tonight if they happen, unfortunately. Got eight tons of stuff to do and only four tons of free time this weekend. :(

Should be more free and clear next week, though!
It's all good bro. It's kind of funny, because I'm in exactly the same boat. Here's my post from earlier this week:

"Thanks again for hosting Chaos, that was a lot of fun. Sorry I could play for "only" 2 and half hours.

Also, for everyone else, I've been super, super busy lately and I haven't had enough time to forge and fix all the stuff on my maps that needs fixing (Like, half my maps need work) and I also just need a little bit of a break from the tons of gaming I've been doing lately. SO, I'm going to take this weekend off from hosting, and maybe next weekend too, it depends on how busy I am and How much I'm able to get done.

If other people are hosting I will still try and make it to their games for a little bit.

I'LL BE BACK SOON WITH EVEN MORE AWESOMENESS!"

Hopefully be able to game with ya again soon.

CHa0s here is a little clip from tonight! Squeak had a little malfunction with his sniper :)

Awesome! That's one, come on, guys, keep 'em comin'!

Still undecided if I will host this week, sorry to wait until the last minute, but I'll try to make a decision by tomorrow afternoon about Tuesday night. Will prob be an hour later than last week if I do, because it's just too damn light and daytime now at the time I've been gaming. Rocking my first sunburn of the year! So nice for it not to be so cold.

Awesome! That's one, come on, guys, keep 'em comin'!

Still undecided if I will host this week, sorry to wait until the last minute, but I'll try to make a decision by tomorrow afternoon about Tuesday night. Will prob be an hour later than last week if I do, because it's just too damn light and daytime now at the time I've been gaming. Rocking my first sunburn of the year! So nice for it not to be so cold.
I agree it has been super nice lately. I should get one night of hosting in this week. I'll let know after tomorrow which day out will be

In other news...CHa0s your YouTube isn't working on my mobile device :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-06-00-21-06.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-06-00-21-06.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.