Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I have something Wedsnesday, I'm helping host BTBnet customs Thursday, and Fridays are now "Grumpy Old People" night (lol, jk: anyone out there 30+ years old that would like to join in, as long as you're easy to get along with, come pla) so not sure I'll be able to host this week :/ sorry :(

Edit: the BTBnet customs this Thursday is listed in the lobby here at HaloCustoms and everyone is welcome. It's competitive, details in that thread :D

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
Anyone running customs tonight? I'd like to run Fracture 1-flag with the new changes, and I'd like to test out Hydroclast, my Frailty remake.

It's Friday again! Just wanted to let you guys know that we have a "Private Party" on Fridays, usually in customs, with some of the "older" folk. It's basically 30years old plus, so if you're right around there or older, fairly mellow and easy to get along with, feel free to harass me for an invite. We'd love to get in some games on quality custom maps. We do it most Fridays, so if you fit in that category (nice, old, and nice and old ;) ) come join the gang, it's a hoot! (har har I crack myself up)

PS: I'd love to introduce them to some of the maps and gametypes we love, but we usually only get around 4-6 people, not enough to run them. So plz come if you can - - we need you!

Reactions: Hadokenchild
Status
Not open for further replies.