Halo Your favourite loadout weapon?

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
Um...no if used properly the light-rifle is the best, its just so hard to use alot of people are scared to try.
Technically since it's "hard to use" and "people are scared" it's a worse weapon.

Also, since the game is decided by populace and not by design (exactly...) the DMR is the best weapon available currently, until the LR is used more or it's 100% proven (by high level play) that the LR is superior.

Although it is a fact that the LR has the fastest TTK while zoomed, it also has annoying depth of zoom, limiting it in some way. It also doesn't have the accuracy that the DMR has when shot from the hip.

One last note, the fastest semi-auto TTK is the magnum, Trufax.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Technically since it's "hard to use" and "people are scared" it's a worse weapon.

Also, since the game is decided by populace and not by design (exactly...) the DMR is the best weapon available currently, until the LR is used more or it's 100% proven (by high level play) that the LR is superior.

Although it is a fact that the LR has the fastest TTK while zoomed, it also has annoying depth of zoom, limiting it in some way. It also doesn't have the accuracy that the DMR has when shot from the hip.

One last note, the fastest semi-auto TTK is the magnum, Trufax.
Yea, but aiming that Magnum is an asshole.

MockKnizzle

Get Mockfucked
Dec 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Although its TTK is fastest, the magnum bloom has a tendency to make you miss the last four shots in your mag at anything but point blank range, which can be quite frustrating. I find that it's best to no-shield with the magnum and then swap to the DMR for the cleanup headshot. It takes a little extra time (I don't run Dex, so it's not as fast as it could be), but with a solid strafe and a little bit of luck I'm usually able to win out against most anything.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA