Halo Your favourite loadout weapon?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Then I must suck with it, since I can never pull off a headshot with it. My bullets always spread. I find DMR and BR to be much easier. In my opinion anyway.

Heck, even the magnum is easier to get a headshot with!

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Even though i use the light rifle and DMR, i've got to say that the storm rifle is THE funnest loadout weapon in the game. Since its a covenant weapon, that makes it x100 times better, its a shame i don't use it, i always try to throw in assault weapons into the game, but everybody is trying to be mlg using the dmr and strafing, even against assault weapons.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Even though i use the light rifle and DMR, i've got to say that the storm rifle is THE funnest loadout weapon in the game. Since its a covenant weapon, that makes it x100 times better, its a shame i don't use it, i always try to throw in assault weapons into the game, but everybody is trying to be mlg using the dmr and strafing, even against assault weapons.

This. The Storm Rifle and Light Rifle are my most favorite weapons, in terms of feel. It's a shame they're so hard to kill with!

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
This. The Storm Rifle and Light Rifle are my most favorite weapons, in terms of feel. It's a shame they're so hard to kill with!

Wow somebody who shares my favorite weapons! For me, the LR is not that hard to kill with, its just that killing with the dmr is so easy that everything else compared to it is hard to kill with... wow i suck at explaining.

Also, i know its hard to kill with a storm rifle, but once you kill a guy using a precision weapon with the storm rifle, you'll be laughing your #ss off.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Wow somebody who shares my favorite weapons! For me, the LR is not that hard to kill with, its just that killing with the dmr is so easy that everything else compared to it is hard to kill with... wow i suck at explaining.

Also, i know its hard to kill with a storm rifle, but once you kill a guy using a precision weapon with the storm rifle, you'll be laughing your #ss off.

Yes, yes, yes. Exactly. You can see the panic in their eyes, but they know they're going to die :D I like the way you think, dude :heart:

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
I haven't ever used the storm rifle. The day I got Halo 4, I picked up the storm rifle once in campaign, got one kill with it then dropped it. I have never used it since. I just don't like automatic weapons, I prefer precision, or at least headshot weapons.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
I haven't ever used the storm rifle. The day I got Halo 4, I picked up the storm rifle once in campaign, got one kill with it then dropped it. I have never used it since. I just don't like automatic weapons, I prefer precision, or at least headshot weapons.
This, so much of this!!

Also, does the LR do more damage than the DMR?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
The biggest down side to the LightRifle, in my opinion, is the amount of jump you get from getting hit while in the scope. But if you just use the specialization to counteract it, (I've yet to do this) you should be fine.

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
This, so much of this!!

Also, does the LR do more damage than the DMR?
I think scoped it does, but I couldn't guarantee it. It is pretty powerful though. And I don't like automatic weapons because I just can't use them. I always think I'm invincible when I'm holding one so I charge in and die immediately xD

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
I think scoped it does, but I couldn't guarantee it. It is pretty powerful though. And I don't like automatic weapons because I just can't use them. I always think I'm invincible when I'm holding one so I charge in and die immediately xD
That is what I do with the hardlight shield and my trusty plasma pistol. Surprisingly enough, it actually works pretty darn well.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I use all weapons except the DMR, BR's my favorite though. I think the LR unscoped needs an unbelievably small buff, same for the Covey Carbine.

I agree, I can get the most kills with a DMR, but I don't enjoy it. When I kill someone with it, it's just like, "Okay. Now they're dead. I... I feel nothing..." but with the LightRifle, it's like, "DIE, FUCKIN DMR USER BITCH!"

So, if your ever looking for an army to join.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I use all weapons except the DMR, BR's my favorite though. I think the LR unscoped needs an unbelievably small buff, same for the Covey Carbine.

Oh my goodness, you are SO RIGHT. That would be amazing. *fingers crossed for the site update*