Halo Your favourite loadout weapon?

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
Every game I play, most people use the DMR. Yeah, I understand it's powerful, and that's why most people use it. Not many people actually use the DMR because it's their favourite weapon. My favourite has got to be the BR. I've been rockin' the BR since Halo 3, and was quite disappointed when it wasn't in Reach. What's your favourite loadout weapon?

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
My fav of all time is Halo 2 BR, and Halo 4 has the closest version of it. That said, larger maps DMR. And I must admit on smaller maps I use AR loadout with extra grenades and just spam the crap out of people. It's cheap, but it works.

Also, you can always find DMRs and BRs laying around the battlefield.

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Every game I play, most people use the DMR. Yeah, I understand it's powerful, and that's why most people use it. Not many people actually use the DMR because it's their favourite weapon. My favourite has got to be the BR. I've been rockin' the BR since Halo 3, and was quite disappointed when it wasn't in Reach. What's your favourite loadout weapon?
I'm with you on that. The BR is easily my favorite, but sometimes on larger maps I have to switch to the overpowered DMR to aoid getting completely owned. I can outshoot most people with a BR, but the DMR just outguns it in most situations which is frustrating.

I also like the carbine and magnum.

Reactions: CO BOARDERS

theSpinCycle

Adept
Dec 31, 2012
The DMR is my favorite weapon specifically because it's the strongest. lol

I tried the BR out, but that recoil annoyed the heck out of me.

MLPLiam

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
UK
I'm with you on that. The BR is easily my favorite, but sometimes on larger maps I have to switch to the overpowered DMR to aoid getting completely owned. I can outshoot most people with a BR, but the DMR just outguns it in most situations which is frustrating.

I also like the carbine and magnum.
I quite like the carbine. I got so used to using it in H3. I haven't actually used it much in H4, but it still is one of my favourite guns.

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
I like the AR for most maps. It just cleans people out at close range. I complete the loadout with thruster mobility dexterity and a magnum for hitting people far away. Oh and frags because they are more powerful than sticky or pulse

iForge

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
K-mart
I think I use almost all the guns (!) but I think the carbine is my favorite, you can pull of headshots SUPER quick, it leaves the DMR in the dust!

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
Light Rifle. For obvious reasons which only myself have noticed.
That it's awesome and possibly the most well rounded of the weapons?

Can be used at all ranges effectively, and any type of focus fire while zoomed in makes people drop like it's hot.

I love the feel of the LR, feels like the BR, but has a bit more range.

Reactions: Tedium