Halo Weapon Ideas.

AvengedElite

Adept
Mar 31, 2013
I dont know if anyone posted this idea but here goes: a bolt action sniper. One shot in close range to anywhere and extremely high damage at long range. It would have 4 rounds and its reload would be a little longer than a regular sniper rifle. The bolt cycle could also be just a little slower.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
I dont know if anyone posted this idea but here goes: a bolt action sniper. One shot in close range to anywhere and extremely high damage at long range. It would have 4 rounds and its reload would be a little longer than a regular sniper rifle. The bolt cycle could also be just a little slower.
That is effectively just a sniper rifle with slower reload and fire rate. It's more like a shotgun with a scope than anything else.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
They also need to bring back the mauler, smg, brute shot and plasma rifle.

As much as I loved the plasma rifle I don't think u'll see it again. The storm rifle is supposed to be an improved version of the plasma rifle so unless the game takes place sometime in the past years of the story, it wouldn't make sense to see it again

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
As much as I loved the plasma rifle I don't think u'll see it again. The storm rifle is supposed to be an improved version of the plasma rifle so unless the game takes place sometime in the past years of the story, it wouldn't make sense to see it again
Well, think you could bring it back weaker than Storm and Duel-Wield it. But I don't think I'd want it back unless its accompanied by a Brute counterpart.

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Gun name: Oppressor
Forerunner rifle with a bayonet (Like the knight's sword-arm).
No scope, therefore no aiming, but small cross hairs for precision
Smallish clip capacity (6-8 rounds)
Melee with bayonet
*Optional* Hold trigger to do something like a Boltshot, but just makes a wider shot, not a shotgun (Think Dead Space Line gun)

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Gun name: Oppressor
Forerunner rifle with a bayonet (Like the knight's sword-arm).
No scope, therefore no aiming, but small cross hairs for precision
Smallish clip capacity (6-8 rounds)
Melee with bayonet
*Optional* Hold trigger to do something like a Boltshot, but just makes a wider shot, not a shotgun (Think Dead Space Line gun)
so a promethean precision bruteshot

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Brute sniper rifle. More industrial like. Bolt action. 1 shot. Rail gun style firing but quicker. Like a gauss cannon
I really like this, but all sniper-like guns in Halo have had a tell. So how about for this the bullet is bright and a bright flash comes from the gun when fired. Then again the fact it has a small charge time may balance it enough? What do you think?

Reactions: a bored teen

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I dont now if this is actually a Weapon Idea, but I would love to see some Bullet types.
Explosive, Incendiary, Rapid Fire, and Piercing Bullets would be cool for customizing loadouts.

Reactions: evergreen948

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
I dont now if this is actually a Weapon Idea, but I would love to see some Bullet types.
Explosive, Incendiary, Rapid Fire, and Piercing Bullets would be cool for customizing loadouts.
It feels too Fallout like too me, but it would be an appropriate use for the D-pad... Maybe a custom only I don't know I think I'm in the minority on this.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
It feel too Fallout like too me, but it would be an appropriate use for the D-pad... Maybe a custom only I don't know I think I'm in the minority on this.
Sure, but if they are going to go with full load outs, they shouldn't half ass it, they should make it fully customizable