Halo Weapon Ideas.

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
My weapon bouncy ball
A grenade that you whip down a hallway, it bounces barely affected by gravity, and hits the enemy.
It would have no explosion but it would disintegrate the people it killed and keep on going if it was an insta-kill. This would be balanced for matchmaking because of the lack of splash damage and possibly on the second person it hits it will only be half damage.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
My weapon bouncy ball
A grenade that you whip down a hallway, it bounces barely affected by gravity, and hits the enemy.
It would have no explosion but it would disintegrate the people it killed and keep on going if it was an insta-kill. This would be balanced for matchmaking because of the lack of splash damage and possibly on the second person it hits it will only be half damage.
I like it, maybe give it a limited number of bounces, like 2 or 3. Oh, and maybe slightly heavier(when first thrown only) like spike grenades in H3 so it isn't just a CoD tomahawk.

P.S would it bounce off players or just pass through them, if it bounced off them you would have to worry about disintegrating yourself which would be fun to try and work around.

IntuitiveLine

Qualified
I'm thinking of an armor ability in which your armor is protected by an electric charge. it'll last 8 seconds when activated. Anyone that melees that person gets shocked; thus making them lose half their life bar. the draw back is that if someone shoots the guy with the armor ability turned on, the lightening animation comes on and that pretty much tells you to not get close to that guy. what I'm think of when there is a situation in which the guy tries to get assassinated, the armor ability will just repel the guy back without damage.
what do you guys think?

Reactions: NinetysBorn and SGC

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
I like it, maybe give it a limited number of bounces, like 2 or 3. Oh, and maybe slightly heavier(when first thrown only) like spike grenades in H3 so it isn't just a CoD tomahawk.

P.S would it bounce off players or just pass through them, if it bounced off them you would have to worry about disintegrating yourself which would be fun to try and work around.
I agree, having it bounce off someone and come back would be great for balancing. I think it would probably be only 50%damage, but if it hits someone that has already been hurt it would keep on going.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
My proposals:

Replace Binary Rifle with better, Forerunner Focus Rifle. I loved that weapon and the Binary is both a little OP and takes much less skill to use. Not to mention less unique/ interesting.

Make Incineration cannon shoot a projectile that does less damage than a rocket on impact, make it spread fire around the area that does DOT until it disappears. More focus on area denial, not a 1 shot against vehicles. Like the flamethrower, which is scientifically proven to be cool as fuck.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm thinking of an armor ability in which your armor is protected by an electric charge. it'll last 8 seconds when activated. Anyone that melees that person gets shocked; thus making them lose half their life bar. the draw back is that if someone shoots the guy with the armor ability turned on, the lightening animation comes on and that pretty much tells you to not get close to that guy. what I'm think of when there is a situation in which the guy tries to get assassinated, the armor ability will just repel the guy back without damage.
what do you guys think?
Seems a little OP

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I think halo has plenty of weapons it's just having all of them I'd want the needle rifle brute shot flamthrower fire bome plasma launcher sentinel beam but if I had to think of a new thing I would like a mini sword or a small but explosive forunner weapon mabey a pulse grenade launcher :cool: