front-page-official-news.png
Most of you are already familiar with The Halo Forge Epidemic. Today, I am proud to announce a new development between HaloCustoms and THFE. THFE submissions are, as we speak, opening up on this site. The video below will explain all of the details, but this is a very exciting change.​
Submitting a map is easy. You need only to create a submission thread for your map in the appropriate section including a download link, a few screenshots, and a description of your map. Be sure to read the submission guidelines threads for more details and helpful tips on submitting maps. I hope you all find the forums easy to use, if not be sure to let us know in the THFE Feedback subforum! I look forward to reviewing your submissions. Happy forging!​

Being the person who initially made contact with Oakley Hi Def back in mid 2012 and partnered with him and THFE to house their submission forum at it's previous location, I know that this move is the best for THFE, their subscribers and forge in general. The connectivity between forge and custom gaming is a natural one and this community has real forge discussions take place. THFE represents the best of what the forge community creates and gives so many of us the examples we need of quality forge with the maps they highlight and features they note in map reviews. Communities such as Halo Customs and Forge Cafe are such great assets to forgers, both novice and advanced, and I am thankful that Insane and undr zid have spend the time, money and effort to create and maintain them.
The best way to show the support back to these communities I to stay active and to take part in the discussions/reviews.
P.S. Duck you said if I spoke well of THFE and did not disclose the deal I would get $20.00. Please send the funds to Absolute Dog - BR549 - Westbumblefuck, NJ