The Music Discussion Thread

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Believe it or not you will LOVE all of these songs. Prepare yourself.. for Emotion.. Honesty.. Reality.. and of course Nastalgia.. Enjoy :)

Well there you go :) Overall though when it comes to music I love listening to rap and instrumentals/ beats. Tupac Shakur, Big L, Biggie Smalls, Living Legends, San Quinn, Joe Blow, the list goes wayyyy on.

Reactions: gmail

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Dat Goku theme. I was just thinking about DBZ recently, actually. Good times, though now I just don't have the patience for that show - too much staring, reminiscing and fillers :laugh: It forever has my respect though.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Believe it or not you will LOVE all of these songs. Prepare yourself.. for Emotion.. Honesty.. Reality.. and of course Nastalgia.. Enjoy :)

Well there you go :) Overall though when it comes to music I love listening to rap and instrumentals/ beats. Tupac Shakur, Big L, Biggie Smalls, Living Legends, San Quinn, Joe Blow, the list goes wayyyy on.
I Love You Kingdom Hearts And Dragonball Z!! :heart:
@ PandaMan yup Gokus awesome :cool: nice favorite song pick by the way!

Reactions: gmail

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
Dat Goku theme. I was just thinking about DBZ recently, actually. Good times, though now I just don't have the patience for that show - too much staring, reminiscing and fillers :laugh: It forever has my respect though.

its part of its charm. i will forever love everything Dragonball.

here is a nice chance of pace for this thread:

keep-calm-and-listen-to-death-metal-5.png

Reactions: Tedium

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
i am seeing Pig Destroyer at MDF in May. Fuckin psyched!!!

here's some good death metal for you all to enjoy:

!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Titmar, what's your opinion on this?

Frankly, I'm a fan of As I Lay Dying (same vocalist) so I immediately enjoy it, but wondered where this falls on your scale of "acceptable"... :p

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
Tedium

1) super corny lyrics and video imo

2) pretty typical metalcore, but its more melodic DM than metalcore most of the song, so i was a little more accepting of it.
the noodling was enjoyable

still just not quite my style, but if you dig stuff like that i suggest you check out the following bands: