The Music Discussion Thread

Jan 16, 2013
Thought I'd post and article about Daft Punk who is gonna be releasing a album this year! (Finally) If you cant tell I like Daft Punk and yes they are my avatar picture. That picture is from there appearance in the newest Tron movie( also a Tron fan ). Anyway here is the link
http://DAFT PUNK!
CLICKY HERE

Reactions: Ormy96
Feb 8, 2013
Iceland
- An Icelandic band that has made huge success around Europe, they got their word out by dominating the Icelandic Battle Of The Band contest called "Músiktilraunir" in 2008. I don't know many that say that Agent Fresco is "nothing special". The album "A Long Time Listening" is an album that is required to be played through in at least one listen, for it can actually turn into a "long time listening", giving the fact that it transitions from the last song into the first song making it an endless loop of beautiful music that you will not hear from any other band.
The songs are up on YouTube for a better introduction.

- Ah, Cloudkicker. Found this guy through my friend at a very weird part of my young life.
This guy makes beautiful music that gives me goosebumps every single time. As of now, I'm closing in on 2000 plays on Last.Fm.
All of his work is an instrumental masterpiece, except for the last song on "Let Yourself Be Huge", that's the only song with vocals.
This is his lates album, Fade. Frankly, I can't pick one song off of that album that is my favorite, but this should give you an idea of what kind of music he writes.
If you like what you hear, head on to www.cloudkicker.bandcamp.com. He gives all of his stuff for free, unless you want to donate.

- Periphery, you are amazing.
A band known as a "djent" band, but they are so much more than chugging the guitar and fast, technical playing. The band's latest effort, "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal", is an album you HAVE to listen to all the way through. It has a beautiful scenery that you have to feel, and I know how corny it sounds.
Give it a listen, they have the whole album streaming on YouTube.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
- An Icelandic band that has made huge success around Europe, they got their word out by dominating the Icelandic Battle Of The Band contest called "Músiktilraunir" in 2008. I don't know many that say that Agent Fresco is "nothing special". The album "A Long Time Listening" is an album that is required to be played through in at least one listen, for it can actually turn into a "long time listening", giving the fact that it transitions from the last song into the first song making it an endless loop of beautiful music that you will not hear from any other band.
The songs are up on YouTube for a better introduction.

- Ah, Cloudkicker. Found this guy through my friend at a very weird part of my young life.
This guy makes beautiful music that gives me goosebumps every single time. As of now, I'm closing in on 2000 plays on Last.Fm.
All of his work is an instrumental masterpiece, except for the last song on "Let Yourself Be Huge", that's the only song with vocals.
This is his lates album, Fade. Frankly, I can't pick one song off of that album that is my favorite, but this should give you an idea of what kind of music he writes.
If you like what you hear, head on to www.cloudkicker.bandcamp.com. He gives all of his stuff for free, unless you want to donate.

- Periphery, you are amazing.
A band known as a "djent" band, but they are so much more than chugging the guitar and fast, technical playing. The band's latest effort, "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal", is an album you HAVE to listen to all the way through. It has a beautiful scenery that you have to feel, and I know how corny it sounds.
Give it a listen, they have the whole album streaming on YouTube.

SICK MUSIC DUDE, GRACIAS!

Reactions: Djentleman XIII