Staff Picks: Our Daily Bread

Hello hello hello, my beautiful community! And how are we doing on this fine summer/ winter's mornoonevening? Hungry you say? Well I have just the thing to sate your​
appetite: A delicious serving of Our Daily Bread from our very own Elliot!​
Our Daily Bread is a linear-progressive flood map, meaning that the humans have to keep moving forward and survive holdout rooms in order to make it to the end and have the best chance for survival (and full stomachs.) The map is divided into 2 parts by a doorway that opens up halfway through the match, requiring the humans to holdout against the equally ravenous zombie horde. Humans are encouraged to watch each other's backs and to work as a team, as keeping as many humans alive as possible is the key to winning. Zombies have the freedom to work either as a team to take down humans or to stay stealthy and solo and go for 1-hit kill assassinations. Humans also take 2 hits to kill, giving them a chance to make it out of a fight alive. Whether you are looking to snack on grains or brains, Our Daily Bread is one heck of a map to do it on.​

Beast map is beast.
This map has gone through lots and lots of testing sessions, and I was among the lucky folks to attend a good amount of them. Ever since it has really grown into one of the very best Linear maps in Halo 4 out there. I know for sure it's my personal favorite. Whoever decides to download it, will not be disappointed.

Reactions: Elliot
"Whether you are looking to snack on grains or brains, Our Daily Bread is one heck of a map to do it on." Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Thank you so much Shoe, ODB has been receiving many accolades as of late and this one means a lot.

Reactions: Skyward Shoe
Eh, personally, this map wasn't for me, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about it from everyone else. So this pick is well deserved! Congrats Elliot :)

Eh, personally, this map wasn't for me, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about it from everyone else. So this pick is well deserved! Congrats Elliot :)

I think you need to play another game on it ;) I'm sure you will enjoy it if you play with the right kind of players.