Flood Our Daily Bread [Flood]

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Our Daily Bread (version 1.0) - The Flood are coming. And we are without our daily bread.

8702181077_ace4e53236_z.jpg

Gametype: Hungry Desciples

Hello, Gents. I'm here today to present to you my first Flood map in Halo 4, Our Daily Bread. Yup, this is it, after months of trying to control the crazy gametype of Linear Progression Flood, I have ended up with something I am pretty proud of. As hinted in the title, it is set in a bread factory,...

Read more about this map...

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I cannot wait to play this Elliot. Linear Infection has always been my favorite type, and this is the first linear flood map I've seen that really excites me. One problem though, you don't include the game type link in the thread. :(

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
I cannot wait to play this Elliot. Linear Infection has always been my favorite type, and this is the first linear flood map I've seen that really excites me. One problem though, you don't include the game type link in the thread. :(
You can find it on the left when you hit 'read more about this map', but I added it anyway.

Apr 25, 2013
I had fun the few times I played on this. Flood is not my favorite gametype, but this one executed it very well!
also...

"and forgive us our jetpacks, as we forgive those who jetpack against us"... hehe sorry couldn't resist.