News Revert to last Save

Hey there guys, just passing a quick note out there in one of my morsels of spare time. This post may be messy (No banner etc.) but I know you're all cool enough to let it slide.

Here's the rundown. Our site was recently attacked, and was effectively destroyed with all data lost. That means posts, ratings, accounts, games, maps... Everything. Fortunately, our Webmasters BigStack and TACTICS managed to restore a backup from last Friday. Therefore, everything that has happened on this site between yesterday, and last Friday, has been irretrievably lost.

Anyway, I've got so little time to spare, and I'd love to spend more time explaining this, but I'm afraid this is all I know.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience everyone. This is a terrible thing to happen, but the worst that has happened are some funny memories lost, and a few good host scores reverted. But all you can do is go back out there, and keep on doing what ya'll do best.

-The Staff

havent really seen this till now, im shocked and very sorry for the people that lost some of their threads, points and very hard work they put into the site.