Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Important Note
After the 5/30 lobby (a week from tomorrow's lobby), we will be moving back to BTB testing. Check the other official lobbies for opportunities for 4v4 testing.
In order to provide opportunities for different kinds of maps to be tested, I will begin testing 4V4 maps while Duck takes over BTB after 5/30. So, be sure to sign up for any 4V4 maps you still need testing for in my lobbies after that time.

Reactions: Psychoduck

alex quit

Got Gud
Nov 19, 2014
Got muhself a new map. Tiz pretty block-outish at the moment so don't expect anything pretty.

Gazette (working title)
Stongholds
CTF

Pat Sounds

Novice
Jan 29, 2016
Is this lobby limited to standard gametypes? I have two maps - one is 4v4 map that employs zero grativty, but otherwise it's essentially slayer. The other is standard fare.

Map: Battle School
Gametype: Battle School Slayer

__

Map: Priestess
Gametype: Slayer or CTF

If the custom gametype is cool with you guys, I'd like one game on Battle School and one on Priestess. If not, Slayer and CTF on Priestess only. Thanks!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Is this lobby limited to standard gametypes? I have two maps - one is 4v4 map that employs zero grativty, but otherwise it's essentially slayer. The other is standard fare.

Map: Battle School
Gametype: Battle School Slayer

__

Map: Priestess
Gametype: Slayer or CTF

If the custom gametype is cool with you guys, I'd like one game on Battle School and one on Priestess. If not, Slayer and CTF on Priestess only. Thanks!
We still focus on core modes and maps in these lobbies. With that said, I'm open to putting your mini game on if other participants are agreeable.

Reactions: Pat Sounds

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
I'd like to submit my map for testing duck in the last 4v4.Its built on tla creative force layout with the art done by me.Its called Memnoch and functions as slayer and strongholds.
I'll be on tonight as well so even if not room I'd love to play as always.
Promise no rockets.
Thanks man -Brusky

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 6/6/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 8v8 (16 players)
Primary testing slots:
IMAROLLINGSTONE - Traffic Jam - CTF, Assault
OTT2OWN - Prophets Fire - CTF, Assault
Squally DaBeanz - Re-recurve - CTF, Slayer
DAJSK - Cliffhanger - CTF, Ricochet
Darth Quackers - Symbiosis - Slayer, CTF
GlockNade87 - Plateau - Something, something, something, game mode​
Backup testing slots:
Psychoduck - Artemis - CTF​

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:

IMAROLLINGSTONE

Proficient
Jun 25, 2013
Monday 6/6/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 8v8 (16 players)
Primary testing slots:
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.
GT: IMAROLLINGSTONE
Map: Traffic Jam Re4
Gametype: CTF/Assault

DAJSK

Novice
Apr 30, 2016
GT: DAJSK
Map: Cliffhanger 8v8
Gametype: BTB CTF, Ricochet (on my bookmarks), Slayer, and Strongholds.

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Sorry I made the silly mistake of signing above the dotted line. ^^

Map: Prophets Fire
Gametypes: CTF/Assault (Magnum Starts)
GT: KILLtrOTTcity

JA50N 0

Novice
Feb 19, 2016
Posting for 6-13-16
Gt: JA50N 0
MAP: (Outpost Romeo)
Gametype: 1st round (slayer) 2nd Round (your choice) ctf, assault, strongholds

note: I work nights, so I will be watching the twitch stream for feedback. Also, INFINUT may be present for feedback.

Thank you for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.