GamerVideo5346 - Pantheon - Slayer, CTF
RoastingLamb - The Breaking - Slayer, Strongholds
STUNT ARTIST - Waist High - Strongholds, Oddball
iKyleizBeastly - Crestfall - Slayer
SecretSchnitzel - Luxor Redux - Slayer
alex quit - Corridor - CTF
INFINUT - Concussion - Strongholds, Oddball​
Backup testing slots:
Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Id like to test "Crestfall" by IKYLEIZBEASTLY (Slayer,TBD).
If possible .Thanks Duck.As always readyto play buddy.Waist High looking killer cant wait,Great Job! Roasting Lamb on taking my advice and getting signed up.Lets take that map to the next level!Superdope!

Reactions: RoastingLamb

RoastingLamb

Novice
Feb 14, 2016
Id like to test "Crestfall" by IKYLEIZBEASTLY (Slayer,TBD).
If possible .Thanks Duck.As always readyto play buddy.Waist High looking killer cant wait,Great Job! Roasting Lamb on taking my advice and getting signed up.Lets take that map to the next level!Superdope!

Yep! So excited.

Psychoduck oh I forgot to mention it but I have several versions of The Breaking. The latest version (the one that I'm trying to test) on my files/bookmarks is: The Breaking V2 Beta 2. Thanks again!

StalkerPr1me

Novice
May 13, 2016
Hello,
I'd like to test the Map ''Monument'' by StalkerPr1me, but because I live in Germany, I might not be able to be online with you for such an time (11pm est), to test it together....
Anyway...I would still appreciate it a lot, if you would like to test my Map, or to give me an feedback about it, what I could do better/what I have to fix.
It would help me hugely!

The Map is designed for 4v4 Arena: Slayer, Breakout, CTF and FFA!

Kind Rgds
Pr1me

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 5/16/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Primary testing slots:
CheapBox v2 - Solidarity - Slayer, Strogholds
Bloodpony - Salient - Slayer, Strongholds
SecretSchnitzel - Luxor Station - Slayer, CTF​
Backup testing slots:
StalkerPr1me - Monument - Slayer, CTF
Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:
Reactions: StalkerPr1me

Bloodpony

Novice
Feb 29, 2016
Orange County, California
If you have room this Monday or the next, Salient 2.5 is available. Changes are as follows:

Removed a pair of teleporters leaving one pair from 1 to 3, added additional ramps from 2 to 3 and 1 to 2, rearranged/relocated and changed weapons, relocated the stronghold locations, and added a "Duck Blocker" to prevent players from hurling themselves off the map in the first 5 seconds of the match to land on an invisible rock.

This is listed under my files as "Salient 2.5" for now. Thanks!

Reactions: Psychoduck

StalkerPr1me

Novice
May 13, 2016
First of all, thanks a lot for trying out my Map, I could imagine it works very well on Breakout.
  • I will try to make the Map bigger, and less open, then you can't get a shot from nearly every position on the completely other side of the map, and there were a little bit too much collapses I think.
  • Next I will try to make more defined Bases and will reduce the amount of nades ;)
But I think Psycho Duck hit the gameflow pretty well like I wanted the Map to be like.
The Scattershot worket a lot better than I expected.
Sadly the Sniper wont be very useful on a that small Map, maybe it will change when I make it larger somehow.
Sorry that I can't play live with you because the timezones are making it nearly impossible.

You will hear from me when I changed it, and I will keep ForgeHub updated!
Cheers!

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 5/23/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Primary testing slots:
SecretSchnitzel - Raven's Lair - Strongholds, Assault
alex quit - Gazette - 'Stongholds', CTF
Pat Sounds - Priestess - Slayer, CTF
N3gat1veZer0 AKA the guy who can't follow the rules - Inclement - Slayer, CTF​
Backup testing slots:

Important Note
After the 5/30 lobby (a week from tomorrow's lobby), we will be moving back to BTB testing. Check the other official lobbies for opportunities for 4v4 testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity
Status
Not open for further replies.