Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYoungzy

Novice
Feb 18, 2013
Minnesota
I have a nature-themed Grifball I would like for people to check out.

Map: Wetlands
Mode: Grifball
GT: Im Youngzy

I can't play test currently, but if you still checked it out that'd be great!
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 204

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Thanks for coming, guys! That was a very fun (and hopefully productive) testing lobby. You can check out the replay of the stream here in case you missed it.

I have a nature-themed Grifball I would like for people to check out.

Map: Wetlands
Mode: Grifball
GT: Im Youngzy

I can't play test currently, but if you still checked it out that'd be great!
Thanks!
Sorry, bud. We were testing 4v4 core maps this week. Grifball is great, but not really within the scope of what we're testing. There are a few other official lobbies which are more mini game focused where you could definitely get that tested, though!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 5/2/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Lobby post: TBA
Primary testing slots:
Bloodpony - Salient - Slayer, Strongholds
TheSlammerss - Sanctum - Strongholds, Slayer
alex quit - Corridor - CTF
The Deft0ne - Serenity - Slayer
INFINUT - Grave - CTF, Assault​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Monday 5/2/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Lobby post: TBA
Primary testing slots:
Bloodpony - Salient - Slayer, Strongholds
TheSlammerss - Sanctum - Strongholds, Slayer
alex quit - Corridor - CTF​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Would love to participate as always.especially wanna see how Salient and Sanctum play.Let me know if spot is available.Thanks Duck.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Hi duck I'd like to give my a run in a few more gamemodes
Map GRAVE TEST
Gametype CTF/Assualt
Gt INFINUT
Seeya soon!

OldsirenDC

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
I have a map I would like to try out with you guys, its WIP1 because its still a work in progress.

Map: WIP1
Gametype: regular strongholds or ctf
GT: OldsirenDC

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Great Night Last Night Everyone!
Grave by INFINUT cpntinues to grow into something super dope.Excellent changes to back base areas!
WIP 1 by OldsirenDC was well thpught out for CTF and i see it cleaning up into a killer level.Nice job on the Satelite dish aesthetics in flag areas!
Serenity by The Deft0ne is fun as Duck said.Great theme and atmospheres although CTF did no work well however there is a ton of potential here.
Slammers is killing it with Sanctum.Arguably on of the best looking forge maps yet it played fun and excellent.A little spawning issues but not gamebreaking. Squidship is always Rad and Flying Shoe killed it there.Salient by Bloodpony is amazing looking opening tge middle areas so they can be accessible is key to making it play amazing as well.
Schnitzel also came thru with a winner

Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity

RoastingLamb

Novice
Feb 14, 2016
Hello! I would like to submit a map for testing. Trying to get feedback from different people.

Map: The Breaking V2 Beta 2 (This is the latest version. Please use this file :))
Gametype: 4 v 4 Team Slayer and Strongholds
GT: RoastingLamb

Thanks!

RoastingLamb

Last edited:
Reactions: Psychoduck
Status
Not open for further replies.