Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I'll be working late on Mondays for the foreseeable future. That means that the time/day for this lobby will need to change. unfortunately, this means that I won't be able to host next week as I adjust to this new schedule and figure out a new time for the lobby. It looks like it'll have to be either Tuesday or during the weekend.

If you're looking to test your BTB maps for the contest this week, please check out INFINUT's lobby on Saturdays.

Sorry for the inconvenience. See you guys soon!

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
Would like to submit a map for 8v8 play on Monday
Gamertag: CheapBox v2
Map name: Outpost 7
Game modes: 1 flag, Strongholds

Last edited:

Drizzy_Dan

Master
Feb 25, 2013
New York
Would like to submit a map for 8v8 play on Monday
Gamertag: CheapBox v2
Map name: BTB WIP (still working on name)
Game modes: 1 flag, Strongholds

I'll be working late on Mondays for the foreseeable future. That means that the time/day for this lobby will need to change. unfortunately, this means that I won't be able to host next week as I adjust to this new schedule and figure out a new time for the lobby. It looks like it'll have to be either Tuesday or during the weekend.

If you're looking to test your BTB maps for the contest this week, please check out INFINUT's lobby on Saturdays.

IMAROLLINGSTONE

Proficient
Jun 25, 2013

Tuesday is fine.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
With tomorrow being the Fourth, I will be able to host at the normal time. We'll play things by ear from there.

Monday 7/4/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 8v8 (16 players)
Primary testing slots:
IMAROLLINGSTONE - Traffic Jam - CTF, Assault
SoldatDuChrist - Colonial - Slayer, Strongholds
Squally DaBeanz - Fracture - CTF
Squally DaBeanz - Re-recurve - CTF​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are signing up to have a map tested, but won't be attending the lobby, be sure to provide a HaloWaypoint download link.

Last edited:

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 7/11/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 8v8 (16 players)
Primary testing slots:
CheapBox v2 - Polar Outpost - Strongholds, Slayer
JonFelixOssim - Cargo Depot - CTF, Assault
SoldatDuChrist - Colonial - Slayer, Strongholds
IMAROLLINGSTONE - Traffic Jam - CTF, Assault
Darth Quackers - Symbiosis - CTF, Slayer
OTT2OWN - Prophet's Deception - CTF
OTT2OWN - Snow Blind - CTF
Squally DaBeanz - Fracture - CTF​
Backup testing slots:
D4rkDeath & weeeeemann - Ancestor - Slayer, CTF
Psychoduck & The Fated Fire - Artemis - CTF
Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are signing up to have a map tested, but won't be attending the lobby, be sure to provide a HaloWaypoint download link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.