[Jan 23, 2013] Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #02 (SargeantSarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
WWW02_zps68d01cd7.png
The first customs session went awesomely as you can see in this amazing recap you should totally like and not because I'm a dirty whore, so now we're on week two.​
Party Choice: Minigames, Casual Maps, and Matchmaking
  • Bring maps you want to play. I will pass leader around.
  • No yelling, squeaking or talking over others.
    • Though you can totally talk, my last party was so quiet. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.
  • No complaining about the map selection when you can easily suggest and download maps for the party.
To Ensure a Game Invite:
  1. RSVP "yes."
  2. Comment here that you will be attending (and maybe are super-oh-so-excited).
  3. Send me a message on Xbox Live the day of the customs session.
I will invite people as the session starts and whenever there are spots available based on the above information. If you have a preference for the type of games played next week (BTB, Competitive, etc), let me know here.
See you there.​

Sakunai

Novice
Jan 16, 2013
Yes, sir! I plan to attend! Though I might not stay too long though. (Need to get up for school at 6:00AM on Thursdays... :p)

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Hey guys, I'm still going to host but it's probably going to be cut short since I'm sick and feel like total crap.

The party might only end up being an hour (though I'll try to stretch it out to the full time).

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Wustoms #02 went very well and lasted the full time (despite circumstances) so that was cool. Very good group of people, see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.