Staff [Jan 30, 2013] Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #03 (SargeantSarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
WWW03Banner_zps1370aca1.png
So after last week's ever-successful installment of the Weekly Wednesday Wustoms, we're here with the new edition.​
New-Edition-0421-12-328.328.254.jpg

Party Choice: Minigames, Casual Maps and Matchmaking
We'll start off with the following:
  • Hot potato.
  • MANDINGOTAUR [beta]
  • Smashy Chase
  • Fight Club [maybe, depends on if Chuck's around]
  • Paintball on Snicklefritz
  • Paintball on UNTITLED [mine]
  • Tremors Deluxe
  • King Kong [beta][maybe]
  • UNTITLED on UNTITLED 2 [mine][beta][maybe]
  • Whatever you guys bring.
Rules
  • Bring maps you want to play. I will pass leader around.
  • Having a mic is advisable but not necessary.
  • Stay in game chat.
  • No yelling, squeaking or talking over others.
    • You can talk though. Don't be scared.
  • No complaining about the map selection, as you can easily suggest and download maps for the party.
To Ensure a Game Invite
In Increasing Order of Importance
  1. RSVP "yes."
  2. Comment here that you will be attending (and that you love me with all your heart).
  3. Send me a message on Xbox Live the day of the customs session. I usually send invites to these people first, because I'm lazy AWESOME that way.
I'll invite people as the session starts (I tend to delay by 30 minutes due to unforeseen but predictably common circumstances) and usually work backwards from the people who follow the three steps: step 3 is more important than step 2, and so on. If you want next week to focus on a different type of game (BTB, Competitive, etc), let me know.

See you guys in game.

Lazise

Qualified
Jan 20, 2013
I might be able to come but I mostly likely come will because you sound awesome!Also I don't have a mic sorry.GT.Dr moist77 :titmar::titmar:

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Mandingotaur is finished. I will try to get another game "UNTITLED on UNTITLED" ready to go as the map is already built but gametypes may not work for it.

Also going to try to get home early and set up a stream.

Reactions: Sakunai

iris sama

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Granite City, Illinois
What is this "King Kong" game I hear of? Just curious because I was pitching an idea for a game weeks ago called "King Kong."
I'd be interested to see if someone picked up my idea and went with it, or maybe it's something entirely different.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Not likely, because it's a game of my own invention lol. If you want I can send you the mockup I made last night (based on some initial building I did in forge).

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't think King Kong will be in the party this week anyway. I worked on a different mini game instead that, as said above, just needs some tweaks and a gametype.

The mockup is an image by the way.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
You just need to send me a message. Closer to the start time of the party is better. But any messages sent the day of count.

Status
Not open for further replies.