Introduction Hello from i like teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Will do SGC and you are best mates he say's and that your a very talented forger and are currently working together on a new odst themed map also your a player with the lady ;)
If you can tell me the map name or give me a link I'll have a look :D

Ahh yes me and SGC are good friends on here we always chit chat and generally mess around its quite fun, and sure thing heres the link check it out http://halocustoms.com/threads/halo-4-mombasa-shutdown-map-ideas-and-more.12179/

And yes I do have a liking for the ladies ;)

Reactions: i like teddy

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Z3R0FLAME "Theres also a friend of mine your probably going to meet Z3R0FLAME hes really cool guy im not following him as i haven't got round to it seeing as ive been banned but you should talk to him he does lobbies here and there and has some maps.He can be a bit mean to me but he means well by it :). Hes a good honest user and i think you two will get along if you meet him" :D

Reactions: RogerDodger

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
iSpiteful here :) First gold host on the site, pleasure to meet you bud. Looking forward to seeing you at one of my future custom lobbies :)

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
tumblr_mnqgxhROCS1rxsx5yo1_500.gif

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
iSpiteful here :) First gold host on the site, pleasure to meet you bud. Looking forward to seeing you at one of my future custom lobbies :)

Yes i heard SGC says you offer the best lobbies on the site and are great friend of his and that he hopes to start joining again.
So whens your next lobby?

Reactions: iSpiteful
Status
Not open for further replies.