Halo Halo 4 Mombasa Shutdown map ideas and more

Should there be vehicles in the map?

• Total voters

SGC

Permabanned
( :poke:REMINDER THIS THREAD IS STILL BEING UPDATED SO BE PATIENT:wakko: )
Map under construction and planning by the following users:
SGC
Jcannon95
Epichair21
Halo 4 Mombasa Shutdown ideas and more:
image.jpg

(Apologies If The Image Fails To Load Due To The Evil :bunny:)
Map imformation - Map details still in discussion...
Map Details And More Part 1:
Game type name ideas:
-The attack (My favourite)
-The shutdown (My favourite)
-The rising
-The uprising
-ODST slayer/KOTH/CTF ... So on
-Or Death Troopers
:shmeef: Submitted by HC users :shmeef: :
-The Return
Which sounds the best and why?
:insane: If you vote you may win a xbl (Xbox Live) code to redeem! :pusheen:

First basic ideas - (google sketchup) posted by Jcannon95
image.jpg

Suggested location by Epichair21
image.jpg

First rough sketch by SGC
image.jpg
Furthermore ideas for maps location in Mombasa by SGC
image.jpg

For further questions, details or even suggestions you wish to make comment them below or you are welcome to send us a message through xbl (Xbox Live) below:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Previous thread by SGC:
(Championship Bundle Information) http://halocustoms.com/threads/championship-bundle-details-and-more.11789/
image.jpg

( :poke: REMINDER THIS THREAD IS STILL BEING UPDATED SO BE PATIENT:wakko: )

SGC

Permabanned
I could see this working though if its for competitive it'll need alot of testing done. Nice work SGC :y:.
Thanks we have assembled a great team of three this map will be released on the day of my return lobby along sided some exclusive maps and other fun community games!
Exclusive maps:
Mad Tanks mini game
Nyan cats must die modded mini game
Sector 5 KOTH
The last road race map
And finally along side Mombasa shutdown
Each of these maps including the Mombasa shutdown will be hopefully supported by people such as 0iah , thfe, unfo, dax, spades and we already have someone known as my friend from 343 I drizzy dan preparing to include these maps in his monthly wrap up !
Remember to thank

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Just saying man , it looks great on paper but competitive maps are very difficult to balance and they require months testing ( most of the time ) to just get a good vib to it. But I hope it all works out for the best SGC :y:.

Edit: Also depending on the scale of the map as well as how many people will be playing ( I believe I saw 6v6-8v8 ) , you may be wise to only use a warthog or two on either side, a ghost and maybe a mongoose or two but this would depend on the amount of warthogs.

With all vehicles on the map its likely the map would fail and sadly thats the harsh truth as balancing weapons and vehicles is the key to good gameplay for a competitive map.

SGC

Permabanned
Thanks it means a lot that's why Jcannon95 my mate who is good at the following will be leading this idea also by time we test this in my return lobby we will of made sure of all those following faults and smooth play are included, make sure you stay in the thread as we are still adding more screenshots and details plus many map threads will be posted in the forge discussion if your interested I can post you links through pm once there completed thanks for your support bro :y:

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Ooooo this is nice I like the post SGC (P.S just got back from a christining and had over 2lt's of ale at the after party so here we go ;) ) We have joined together as a team to create a map that is fun for all, I believe I am the main forger with SGC helping and handling the "Media" side of things and epichair212 doing art work ect. At this moment in time I am in no state to forge but will be ready within the the morning, Hopefully this map will capture every ones hopes and be very successful ;)

Reactions: SGC

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Ooooo this is nice I like the post SGC (P.S just got back from a christining and had over 2lt's of ale at the after party so here we go ;) ) We have joined together as a team to create a map that is fun for all, I believe I am the main forger with SGC helping and handling the "Media" side of things and epichair212 doing art work ect. At this moment in time I am in no state to forge but will be ready within the the morning, Hopefully this map will capture every ones hopes and be very successful ;)

Oh the joys of alcohol :laugh:.

Reactions: SGC