Halo Halo 4 Mombasa Shutdown map ideas and more

Should there be vehicles in the map?

• Total voters

SGC

Permabanned
Dudes what's with the muscle talk!?
image.jpg

Call the gametype, The Return. This is mainly because New Mombasa was abandoned and became a war zone. So now the people of New Mombasa have returned but multiple sectors have remained shutdown due to Spartan training and practice War Games taking place in those sectors. This is an idea for u to contemplate over because of the nature of New Mombasa City

Reactions: SGC

SGC

Permabanned
Call the gametype, The Return. This is mainly because New Mombasa was abandoned and became a war zone. So now the people of New Mombasa have returned but multiple sectors have remained shutdown due to Spartan training and practice War Games taking place in those sectors. This is an idea for u to contemplate over because of the nature of New Mombasa City
People this kid is a genius I like your thinking thanks for submitting your idea I really like that idea I'll add it to the suggested list later :wakko:

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty
Sorry about that I think it's the copyright so next time I'll try to talk a little louder how low is it ? And is the music loud enough?
Thank you btw for contributing and helping dude :y:
No problem and basically if this helps i had to turn my ipads volume up to 3/4 to hear u guys. Also the musics good and volume for that was good as well. Keep up the good work SGC