Halo Halo 4 Mombasa Shutdown map ideas and more

Should there be vehicles in the map?

• Total voters

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Call the gametype, The Return. This is mainly because New Mombasa was abandoned and became a war zone. So now the people of New Mombasa have returned but multiple sectors have remained shutdown due to Spartan training and practice War Games taking place in those sectors. This is an idea for u to contemplate over because of the nature of New Mombasa City

That is a great point and idea I wreckon that could be what we run with.
Nice suggestion! :D

Reactions: SGC

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Forgot to vote cortanna is fit ......:slaphead:
Only Mongoose, Warthog, and the Ghost. yes but SGC said he also wants to consider adding a shade turret to give a better covenant feel :y:

Reactions: Jcannon95

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Yeah he said hes been messaging you on fbk and is having issues posting ideas and stuff due to his ban butt keep it up jord & SGC :y:

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Yeah he said hes been messaging you on fbk and is having issues posting ideas and stuff due to his ban butt keep it up jord & SGC :y:

Yeah were using Facebook at the moment to communicate and we sure will were both pumped to get started

Oh and sgc dude make the second update video when you get chance ;) otherwise really hyped for map cant wait.

Ill be sure to ask him to make a second update video and we already have ideas in the works for the next video but it wont be released until the map is nearly constructed so we can include it in the video :Y: ;)

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Sorry i forgot there's a edit button :confused:
1. Yeah he on now i think ;)
2. Yeah i know you two are doing a good job indeed and you should be become forge partners maybe?
Anyway i think he cant post whilst hes banned :(

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Sorry i forgot there's a edit button :confused:
1. Yeah he on now i think ;)
2. Yeah i know you two are doing a good job indeed and you should be become forge partners maybe?
Anyway i think he cant post whilst hes banned :(

Were currently trying to decide the best times to forge for both of us being that he doesn't go on too late and am busy through the day with my girlfriend *wink* *wink*

And we are planning on doing a few joint projects together but full time partners would be abit hard I still release my own maps such as http://www.halocustoms.com/threads/vacant.13030/ take a look if ya have the time ;)

Ill hit up a conversation now my friend you could show me some of your work? :D

Reactions: i like teddy