Introduction Hello from i like teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
^this right here^

I like Justin BEEVER .... NOT REALLY i hate him, im gonna rip his knob and make him suck it....
:p I LIKE TEDDY DAMN THAT USERNAME IS COOL WHY DID I PICK ZANDRIL :p
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You said hi to me wow i will never sleep again .... due to that creepy hi, anyway im told by sgc you like to support alot of threads including his and that you own a interesting halo 4 youtube channel. If i could take a look that be great!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Hey, so... A lot of people think you're me. Can you tell them you're not me? Kthx. Maybe tell us why you chose your username? What's the story behind that?

Reactions: i like teddy
hi.gif
Teddy

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Lol Tedium removed it -_-
:poke: But just wanted to make this clear its not my friends account it's just a account I made to use whilst I was banned.:rolleyes:
- SGC over and out

My god you're retarded.Stop making proxy accounts, its not that hard. And you wonder why you keep getting banned ( and blaming it on Tomtris ) when its against the rules to make more than one account..

Reactions: HeYouThere

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I've never wondered why I was banned o_O
Like I said I don't have a account now as it got banned.
See ya around

You keep getting banned by making proxy accounts. You've been told this, time and time and time ( I'll just skip to the point here ) again by several people including myself. And the simple fact that you couldn't drop a simple debate and told a forum moderator to fuck off didn't really help your case, yup, I really can't tell why you got banned.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Sorry I didn't know that I asked you why I was banned snakee, so why are you telling me this?

It seems you have trouble actually paying attention to people pointing out how you've manged to continuously screw up and quite frankly I'm tired of you acting like a child. The ban occurred when you decided to spam several forum threads and several members profiles with the Mombasa thread.The ban would have been a simple shoutbox ban had you not made 10+proxy accounts but you just had to persist didn't you?

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Why do you continue telling me what I already know ?
I know why I was banned and take full responsibility,
for now this conversation is over :)

Apparently its not as you continue to make proxy accounts. You continue to act childish and abuse the sites rules. I'm also pretty sure there's a record of stupidity that you've managed to break for your continued attempts to make proxy accounts but hey, this conversation is over!

Reactions: FU33l3

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Just shut up you two if he wants to be himself and do what he wants why should we stop him its his decision, as far as im concerned hes still cool around here, he may be an idiot sometimes but thats just life for ya, so just shut up and watch the wind blow. Watch it blow because im sick and tired of you two arguing about PROXY accounts alright?! So has everyone agreed or are we still making complaints and arguments about this? Case closed...

This is the first time I've openly came out and explained why I'm annoyed at him directly.I've also tried defending him on numerous occasions but of course no one bats an eye. This has nothing to do with you and if you don't like it, simply do not reply. The conversation was already over and now you're trying to start it up again, you're entitled to your own opinion but so am I and I was merely stating it. Again if you don't like it you don't need to reply or pay any attention to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.