Community Forge Test Playlist - About to drop!!

Matchmaking Update

Hey everyone! Just a quick and exciting update here:

bs_angel just posted on the Waypoint forums some exciting information about the Community Forge playlist that is about to start tomorrow! I'm sure you guys are all as excited to hear about this as I am, I've been itching for a nice update to matchmaking like this.

Also, be sure to stop by and say Hello and Congratulations to two of our community members whose maps are included in this update!!

A hefty congrats and round of applause to SecretSchnitzel and PA1NTS !!!!!!!

1078584-ovation.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening! In the early AM hours of Monday morning (PT), we'll be launching our brand new "Community Forge Test" playlist. We're incredibly excited about it, and we hope all of you check it out and help us test these maps for potential future Matchmaking inclusion. If you want a sneak peek at what you'll soon be playing, here are the specifics:

Included maps

Map: Shutout
Description: Some believe this remote facility was once used to study the Flood. But few clues remain amidst the snow and ice.
Author: Big Papa SaLoT

Map: Despair
Description: A derelict facility...
Author: SecretShnitzel

Map: Garrotte
Description: Better play it straight.
Author: MythicFritz

Map: Relay
Description: As is, in-game.
Author: FyreWulff

Map: Scythe
Description: A community made forge map by PA1NTS.
Author: PA1NTS

Map: Simplex
Description: A community made, arena style map by Big Papa SaLoT.
Author: Big Papa SaLoT

And how they’re being used in the new hopper:

Garrotte - Infinity Slayer
Shutout - Infinity Slayer
Despair - Infinity Slayer
Scythe - Infinity Slayer
Simplex - Infinity Slayer
Relay - Infinity Slayer
Garrotte - CTF
Shutout - SWAT
Despair - KOTH
Scythe - SWAT
Simplex - CTF

Absolutely. That game felt like flags were easy to get solo, and easy to lose. I still enjoyed the one game I played on it though! Even if it wasn't MLG! it was at least fun :p

You normally play MLG? You must be a lot better than me.

I prefer it, but don't hold out for it. I try to enjoy the best of both worlds, though recently online shooters have become more about winning that messing around :( I miss the days of blissful shitting and giggling.

yeah i miss the shiggles too.

Reactions: Tedium