Community changing web series Halo Machinima

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Infomercial and pirate trailer will be filming on Friday at 7 Californian time. if you are going to mess around don't come. we want serious actors. All main characters must show up or we will replace you. Let us know if you cannot make it.

Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey
Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
sorry for bitching about this but
I hate it when people poorly make serious machinimas
I mean there are good ones that I like (rise of the Spartans is not half bad)
but people who have no Idea how the halo story works and have poor video making skills just fail
just a hint make more comedy machinimas I mean people don't care about the effects then all you have to do is tell jokes
pulse I miss the old machinimas that made me giggle and stuff
you can have a story to it too (like red vs blue P.S. season 11 :titmar:)

Killepriest000

Qualified
Mar 22, 2013
but people who have no Idea how the halo story works and have poor video making skills just fail
just a hint make more comedy machinimas I mean people don't care about the effects then all you have to do is tell jokes
comedy ay? not a bad idea m8

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013

That isn't what he meant. People were goofing off more than trying to help with the machinima. To better explain this, he means the actors need to be more focused on actually making the machinima. We don't want people that are going to hinder us. We have comedy in our machinima.

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
Just FYI im gonna be out of town for the next week, I'm leaving on Sunday and I'm returning next Sunday.

In addition I may be gone on Friday for a phoeto shoot with some friends and i may be gone Saturday for fishing with my dad so in short I will most likely not be available from Friday to next Monday (cuz i aint doing shit once im back) (also i misspelled phoeto because of a weird bug with smileys wanting to make it a fire emote)

-GUN

Killepriest000

Qualified
Mar 22, 2013
That isn't what he meant. People were goofing off more than trying to help with the machinima. To better explain this, he means the actors need to be more focused on actually making the machinima. We don't want people that are going to hinder us. We have comedy in our machinima.
point taken, that is true we do need some focused people, we dont need goofs, if we had more focused people, alot could be done and everythin would be all dandy :D

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Ok, So I have all the battle spaces set up for Episode 1.
Chapter 1: Cinematics
Chapter 2: Room Defense (Skyline)
Chapter 3: Stealth, Get to the Warthogs (Perdition)
Chapter 4: Mid Range battle (Perdition)
Chapter 5: Extraction (Landfall)

Episode 2 will deal with acquiring a base (Taking over rebel group base), and nuetralizing local threats in th area)
Episode 3 will be about taking out small Rescuing other knights.
Episode 4 will be taking over Empire outskirt bases
Episode 5 will be Empire attacking "Alliance" base"
Episode 6 will be contacting other planets/factions to form the alliance
Episode 7 Another Empire attack (devasting)
Episode 8 Traitor in the alliance
Episode 9 Infiltrating the Empire (Intel on Alliance leaders brother)
Episode 10 Rescuing Brother

What do you guys think?
Th Knights War is about to begin.

Look, we've been running into a lot of problems. My account until customs is a different time zone than I am on, is just one of those problems. I'm going to write one more script and that's the last thing that I can do until one of Zeezke99's scripts are made. I'm also going to become for a while. When I'm back, I'll be glad to help out Zeezke, but I cannot organize any more.

Ironically, I am thinking of an idea for a Destiny Web series and I would like all of your help but I'm going to be running it a lot harder if you guys decided to join but it would be greatly helpful. When I get the chance, I'm going to post a poem about it on the black garden, or whatever it's called, for Desny on Bungie.net. I'll tell you more about it in person, for those who know When I get back, send me a message asking, or any other possibilities.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
ok, so Im going to kick back up this machinima, anyone who wants to stay please say so, If not, message me so I can look for someone else for that role. I know this has been increasingly more frustrating, but I need to finish this machinima. I want to prove to myself that I can take on a task an see it through. For everyone that has been part of the machinima, I thank you. You have helped create an amazing foundation and storyline. Everyone that helped will get honorable mention, and a customized line in the credits.