Community changing web series Halo Machinima

Zeezke and I have been talking. We decided that we can get a lot of progress done if we arrange a weekly time we all meet up to film, similar to how guilds and World of Warcraft arrange raids. I suggested Wednesdays and I want to hear what days or hours all of your free. If we can organize ourselves and put in some more dedication, even simply meeting two hours every week, will have tremendous amount of progress. We have done two trailers with our lack of organization but I believe if we organize, will be able to get the other three trailers, pirate, infomercial, and saving Capt., faster and more efficiently. If you want to see progress, then be a part of it! It's time to get the show on the road by us organizing and working together!

Reactions: The Zoid

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
So.. um, I reset my computer to factory settings, turns out that it now works fine (and with no bullshit programs to slow it down...})

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Hey golophin, been awhile. Awesome you can join us again. And I know how the military is, don't worry. 2 things. Both Awesome (3 if you count Golophins return)
1. So I have 2 people that are interested in voice acting. One of them I contacted, and her name is Brizzy*. She is an aspiring voice actress with an amazing ability to change her voice. She also stated she would love to help with a small role (Maybe just cameo)**. Odyssey, can you fit a small character anywhere to provide her with a smallish role (-ish being on the smaller end of the spectrum).
2. mawrTRON randomly out of the blue, messaged*** me about my channel, thanked me for my awesome channel (Which isn't even all that great and highly unpredictable (But besides that), He said he would love to voice act. I need to send him a friend request so we can talk further. To bad for us, he says he can do a great Bane voice. But we already have that. Not sure if he has a brother. If so, could we create an AI unit for the Pirates that host his voice? I mean, we got to give the ladies something, and chicks dig british accents. The way I see it, gus get Brizzy's awesome voice, girls get mawrTrons (And Odysseys.. Cause the chicks just dig you... or merely just the hole to put your body as I walk away boasting my new treasure of your precious Light Rifle.)
3. Golophins Back.

Now onto a bummer. I have been working a fucking lot. Summer is immensely busy, and I am working extra shifts to get money so I can party rock, Save up for a gaming desktop (That will run my video editing/3D creation software.) A new capture Card (Probably AverMedia). To put this in light, I have worked 8 of the past 9 days. 2 days were extra shifts that I originally had off, and three of the shifts I worked 10 plus hours, including 2 days ago when I worked 12 hours without a break. We also broke an all-time high with selling 6,500 tickets yesterday. I am working my ass off, and hopefully get a promotion after the summer is over. This is also to pay for a car (That is 1,000 miles away from me), save up for college, and other living expenses. Joy huh.

Finally, I wanted to state that I will probably be pre-ordering the Xbox One. And probably not be getting the PS4. If I do, its because Bungie really decided to fuck microsoft, and not give us DLC for many many months . But if Destiny is really that open, and advanced, then honestly, I can explore more in the On-disc content while waiting.

Well, Thats my personal update for Us and the machinima. The main highlights being, 2 amazingly awesome potentials for voice actors, and my computer is working. I really like both of those.

*http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lObFRyZgoZcMYHHqxi9lg

Hi Michael!
So sorry for the huge delay in response! I'm sure you thought I was completely ignoring you!
As you can tell by the delay, I have a lot on my plate right now. But I'd be happy to do some bit roles or cameos for your videos!! Just send me the info, what sort of voice you're looking for, script, etc., and you got it dude!
-Briz

Hey man love the channel, always good to see other people creating halo content. Definitely worth subbing.
If you wanna play halo any time I add me dude "mawrTRON" on xbl..
Also is that a machinima your making? And do you need voice actors? I do a pretty good Bane voice.

Peace dude!

Oh and thanks for subbing to us!

Sam

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Oops I calculated wrong, 7pm is 4am for me. Well fuck, either 10am for you guys or 10-11pm, which is about 6-7am. This will be a bitch to figure out. But this wednesday won't be good anyway cause I won't be home. It would be good to talk, but that'll have to be an other time, besides I wouldn't do much. Cheers!

Well, actually think I can do 10 AM Pacific Coast, so I'll meet up with you at 10 o'clock sometime. Anyway, I was thinking about making the time earlier, 3 PM Pacific coast time. Sounds good? No worries Zoid, we'll figure out a comfortable time for you also, we might not all be there but I'll see what I can do. How was your English-speaking?

Hey golophin, been awhile. Awesome you can join us again. And I know how the military is, don't worry. 2 things. Both Awesome (3 if you count Golophins return)
1. So I have 2 people that are interested in voice acting. One of them I contacted, and her name is Brizzy*. She is an aspiring voice actress with an amazing ability to change her voice. She also stated she would love to help with a small role (Maybe just cameo)**. Odyssey, can you fit a small character anywhere to provide her with a smallish role (-ish being on the smaller end of the spectrum).
2. mawrTRON randomly out of the blue, messaged*** me about my channel, thanked me for my awesome channel (Which isn't even all that great and highly unpredictable (But besides that), He said he would love to voice act. I need to send him a friend request so we can talk further. To bad for us, he says he can do a great Bane voice. But we already have that. Not sure if he has a brother. If so, could we create an AI unit for the Pirates that host his voice? I mean, we got to give the ladies something, and chicks dig british accents. The way I see it, gus get Brizzy's awesome voice, girls get mawrTrons (And Odysseys.. Cause the chicks just dig you... or merely just the hole to put your body as I walk away boasting my new treasure of your precious Light Rifle.)
3. Golophins Back.

Now onto a bummer. I have been working a fucking lot. Summer is immensely busy, and I am working extra shifts to get money so I can party rock, Save up for a gaming desktop (That will run my video editing/3D creation software.) A new capture Card (Probably AverMedia). To put this in light, I have worked 8 of the past 9 days. 2 days were extra shifts that I originally had off, and three of the shifts I worked 10 plus hours, including 2 days ago when I worked 12 hours without a break. We also broke an all-time high with selling 6,500 tickets yesterday. I am working my ass off, and hopefully get a promotion after the summer is over. This is also to pay for a car (That is 1,000 miles away from me), save up for college, and other living expenses. Joy huh.

Finally, I wanted to state that I will probably be pre-ordering the Xbox One. And probably not be getting the PS4. If I do, its because Bungie really decided to fuck microsoft, and not give us DLC for many many months . But if Destiny is really that open, and advanced, then honestly, I can explore more in the On-disc content while waiting.

Well, Thats my personal update for Us and the machinima. The main highlights being, 2 amazingly awesome potentials for voice actors, and my computer is working. I really like both of those.

*http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lObFRyZgoZcMYHHqxi9lg

Pirate number two for the Lady, Brizzy, and how a knight for the gentleman, mawrTrons? I'm guessing vulture, I kind of made him a classy dude, fish also wanted janitor Mike be a British dude, there's already a lot of options. And what's up with the chicks digging me? I didn't know my light rifle was that good.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Gun or Odyssey, Im going to be buying an AverMedia Capture card. So which on of you too wants my roxio? Im asking because, Gun, you have a channel, and I know you're interested in uploading gameplay videos. On the other hand, Odyssey, you like creating stories, and having a capture card would assist you aswell.

Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
ok... So.. I really hope we don't have many more experiences like that. It should not take 1 hour to film 30secs. From now on, anyone that fucks around is getting booted. Im not going to waste my time with this. Either we focus on filming the machinima with people that want to cooperate, Or I'm going to go off and actually enjoy my day. I don't want to see fishie or BlackNinja in the machinima again.