Community changing web series Halo Machinima

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Hey good Folks. This is my script for The Alliance Leader/Squad Leader Brothers back story. Hope you guys enjoy. It's my first script that I've written. I think it turned out well.

Attachments

• SavingCapt.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: P.K9XDarkOdyssey

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Message number 2. This is the calender. Thoughts and Ideas? EffectingFateAprilCalender.png

You got Celtx! Nice! Love the calendar! I'll get around to telling you specific times they'll work for me on weekends but damn! I think we should wait for season two until we tell before 343 about it. If they're backing down on mods, that can ruin a lot of our plans and they'll do the opposite of supporting us. Also, if we tell them to early, they could try to take ownership. I'm looking forward to reading your script! I'll be on the other side of the fitting into the Halo universe debate. I also look forward to our intellectual and creative debates!

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
ok well my spring break just started today so i am free this week for anything related to finishing maps, brainstorming ideas that are not yet settled and anything else so dont hesitate to ask me to do something (cuz when i dont have any thing to do i go crazy.... trust me you dont want to see me crazy) also if one of you wants to co-forge a clue map with me I am thinking of entering the clue competition if i can get a good map put together

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
So Odyssey, I was thinking about the Alliance base, and how to fix the Spawning issues. What if we go with an idea you already thought about. Our issue currently is that the Alliance team is significantly crippled in terms of spawning. They simply cannot get to the battlefield in a rapid enough time to benefit them on their home turf. Well, instead of just adding more spawn points, what if we just us the teleport system you incorporated in Dr. Sketch's lab. We have that main teleporter at the bottom, and a bunch of receiving teleporters inside the buildings to make it appear that the Alliance is scrambling to fend off the Empire Invaders; though, at the same time ultimately provide them with a fair fight with acquiring the ability to actively reach combat at a significantly faster pace.

Where do we post what times we are busy during the weekends?

Also, hopes, speculations, and descriptions of characters and actors. It has not been grammar corrected as well as no descriptions about the extra characters, including The Venom Knight. Some spoilers:

1. Main:
a. Alliance Leader:
i. Actor: Zeezke99
ii. Description: http://www.halo4express.com/#!characters-/c1uxe
b. Elizabeth Icarus AKA Capt. Icarus:
i. Actor: Cold Blooded Fox a.k.a. Kat
ii. Description: Pirate Leader by descending from her family. She grew up, breathe, and lived to become the pirate leader. Even though she is a firm and confident leader, she still prefers the easy way and likes to party. Towards the end of the Knight Civil War, her parents died in the crossfire between the Empire and the alliance (a little secret, same thing happened to the spider night during the mid-beginning of the Knight Civil War). This made her hate and despise both sides equally. She only cares about herself and her fellow pirates.
c. William Turki Sketch AKA Dr. Sketch:
i. Actor: Kilo
ii. Description: This scientist made it up the ranks by providing weapons, through unethical research, for the empire. His original lab was ransacked during the Knight Civil War but in exchange he got the top equipment, which the empire was gaining, to continue his research… in the name of the empire. He has always been one creepy and sketchy dude but recently, it’s been getting worse.
d. Emperor Tyranness:
i. Actor: Elephantrotc
e. General Chipper:
i. Actor: IAMGUN15
f. Sabrina:
i. Actor: Shiralai?, Oh Snap Your Mom (maybe just modeling armor)?
ii. Description: Spite dead love, but who is Spite? Who is she, besides an alliance soldier, a good friend to two knights in training under the empire (Wolf was one of these knights in training), and someone who passed away some time ago. All files read that she’s KIA (killed in action). A lot of her records have been missing and contradictory, it’s clear that some people have been altering records on both the alliance and empire sides. But the last thing that we know is, she was planning to leave the alliance to live outside of the war between the Empire and the alliance with the two knights in training, one of them was she was in love with. Could Spite be one of the knights in training?
g. The Howling Knight AKA Wolf:
i. Actor: Golophin087
ii. Description: The Howling Knight is a killing machine. All the tactical skills of The Spider Knight uses are equivalent to The Howling Knight’s running gun skills. Although The Spider Knight and Howling Knight fighting styles are different, they are complementary and just as ruthless to each other. Also, a lot of The Howling Knight’s files are splashed in black ink but what can be discovered about how well the howling night and spider night work together… it’s speculated that they can uncover each other’s black ink.
h. The Spider Knight AKA Spite:
i. Actor: PK9X Dark Odyssey
2. Extra:
a. Janitor Mike:
i. Actor: SMG?
b. ALLIANCE SOLDIER HACKER:
i. Actor:?
c. ALLIANCE SOLDIER ONE
d. ALLIANCE SOLDIER VIP
i. Actor: VIP
e. EMPIRE SOLDIER
f. IMPERIAL SOLDIER
g. IMPERIAL SOLDIER B
i. Actor: Midwestchoper?
h. IMPERIAL SOLDIER C
i. PIRATE ONE
i. Actor: halosavior007
j. PIRATE TWO
k. PIRATE VIP
l. EMPIRE VIP
m. Venom Knight:
i. Actor: Bobret
n. RANDOM PLAYER FROM OPPOSITE TEAM
i. Actor: Midwestchoper
o.

I hope that's good enough.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Where do we post what times we are busy during the weekends?

Also, hopes, speculations, and descriptions of characters and actors. It has not been grammar corrected as well as no descriptions about the extra characters, including The Venom Knight. Some spoilers:

1. Main:
a. Alliance Leader:
i. Actor: Zeezke99
b. Elizabeth Icarus AKA Capt. Icarus:
i. Actor: Cold Blooded Fox a.k.a. Kat
ii. Description: Pirate Leader by descending from her family. She grew up, breathe, and lived to become the pirate leader. Even though she is a firm and confident leader, she still prefers the easy way and likes to party. Towards the end of the Knight Civil War, her parents died in the crossfire between the Empire and the alliance (a little secret, same thing happened to the spider night during the mid-beginning of the Knight Civil War). This made her hate and despise both sides equally. She only cares about herself and her fellow pirates.
c. William Turki Sketch AKA Dr. Sketch:
i. Actor: Kilo
ii. Description: This scientist made it up the ranks by providing weapons, through unethical research, for the empire. His original lab was ransacked during the Knight Civil War but in exchange he got the top equipment, which the empire was gaining, to continue his research… in the name of the empire. He has always been one creepy and sketchy dude but recently, it’s been getting worse.
d. Emperor Tyranness:
i. Actor: Elephantrotc
e. General Chipper:
i. Actor: IAMGUN15
f. Sabrina:
i. Actor: Shiralai?, Oh Snap Your Mom (maybe just modeling armor)?
ii. Description: Spite dead love, but who is Spite? Who is she, besides an alliance soldier, a good friend to two knights in training under the empire (Wolf was one of these knights in training), and someone who passed away some time ago. All files read that she’s KIA (killed in action). A lot of her records have been missing and contradictory, it’s clear that some people have been altering records on both the alliance and empire sides. But the last thing that we know is, she was planning to leave the alliance to live outside of the war between the Empire and the alliance with the two knights in training, one of them was she was in love with. Could Spite be one of the knights in training?
g. The Howling Knight AKA Wolf:
i. Actor: Golophin087
ii. Description: The Howling Knight is a killing machine. All the tactical skills of The Spider Knight uses are equivalent to The Howling Knight’s running gun skills. Although The Spider Knight and Howling Knight fighting styles are different, they are complementary and just as ruthless to each other. Also, a lot of The Howling Knight’s files are splashed in black ink but what can be discovered about how well the howling night and spider night work together… it’s speculated that they can uncover each other’s black ink.
h. The Spider Knight AKA Spite:
i. Actor: PK9X Dark Odyssey
2. Extra:
a. Janitor Mike:
i. Actor: SMG?
b. ALLIANCE SOLDIER HACKER:
c. ALLIANCE SOLDIER ONE
d. ALLIANCE SOLDIER VIP
e. EMPIRE SOLDIER
f. IMPERIAL SOLDIER
g. IMPERIAL SOLDIER B
i. Actor: Midwestchoper?
h. IMPERIAL SOLDIER C
i. PIRATE ONE
i. Actor: halosavior007
j. PIRATE TWO
k. PIRATE VIP
l. EMPIRE VIP
m. Venom Knight:
i. Actor: Bobret
n. RANDOM PLAYER FROM OPPOSITE TEAM
i. Actor: Midwestchoper
o.

I hope that's good enough.

Wat?
What does all that mean?

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Wat?
What does all that mean?

Character
Actor (person playing the character)
Description: Brief back story on the character.

Not all the charactors have actors yet, and some characters have special roles. Like "Actor VIP" will be given to the person that preforms best in the game that corresponds with the story. Does that answer your questions?

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
"Will the Forge pieces from Ravine, Impact and Erosion be available on Forge Island?
–brain01648
We used the base object set from Ravine for Forge Island. There have been some additions and improvements to the Forge palette, including trees, new rock types and a “green screen” object Machinima creators have long asked for.
–Kynan"
-Halo bulletin

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Ok, I wrote the script for the Pirate Trailer. its going to be long, like 3:30mins. But I hope i feel it conveys the feeling we need it too. any questions feel free to ask, I listened to the song numerous times and I have a good personal idea of what it looks like.

Attachments

• PirateTrailer.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 140