Community changing web series Halo Machinima

Hi im here =D
Ok, I wrote the script for the Pirate Trailer. its going to be long, like 3:30mins. But I hope i feel it conveys the feeling we need it too. any questions feel free to ask, I listened to the song numerous times and I have a good personal idea of what it looks like.
It's good! I'm going to go and fix a few things.

Now that I'm editing it, a lot of questions are going to my mind. Also, I'm correcting it is based off of what I've learned in my class. So, it should be in a better but more formal version in my previous scripts. I've made a lot of mistakes with those scripts. The Empire ship will be the pirate ship later, right? Because that scene in the explosions is also! I'm also getting thrown off by the fact that you're the director, so this can be postproduction. I'm used preproduction and the mistakes of my previous scripts were writing them as some kind of combination between pre and post. I like the song by the way. Here's my changes:

I made some more changes to spice it up. So, skip this one and look at the one below if you want to know some more of my thoughts.

Attachments

• Piotr trailer Odyssey draft 1.pdf
    26.2 KB · Views: 320
I just want to say, hell month is coming up for me. I don't think I can do a lot excellent and with all the changes going on, there's some serious adjustments I need to work on with the previous scripts. I will be on when I can be, in the meantime though, can you post a confirmation that the people on the team is going to play those characters? Also, if your new, post if you want to be an actor. I know that someone wants the pirate number one but if they can confirm it that would be much appreciated.

For example:
PK9X Dark Odyssey is confirming that he will play as The Spider Knight

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
this will be deleted. i just need the Images for another post...

Attachments

• Blood Gulch (1).jpg
    Blood Gulch (1).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,087
  • Blood Gulch (2).jpg
    Blood Gulch (2).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 578
  • Blood Gulch (3).jpg
    Blood Gulch (3).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 509
  • Blood Gulch.jpg
    Blood Gulch.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,162

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Heyy guys! I just caught up on all thats happened. I haven't been on latley and when I was I didn't get any notifications from this thread, strange... Well I know I don't do much around here, I'll try to change that, but 'till that I'm here to support ya guys in anyway I can, if I can. I like to see the progress of this thing. I have a few questions also... so: How are thing evolving? like the shootings the editing and other stuff, and: At what times/hours do you do the takes?
And just to finnish it of I'll say again if you guys come up with something in which I can help, I'll see if I can do it. :)

You guys take care and keep on rocking!

Ok, so I thought of an Alliance Name... What do you guys think of the "Templar Alliance"?
I think it's pretty good name but it doesn't represent the civilians that live in the "Templar alliance" very well. But the alliance is really created by knights that went rogue for good reasons. Also, the symbol is BA but how can we put that in Halo? I think we should use the symbol a lot in your website but I think we're going to have to make individual symbols for the characters. I was thinking that the background for all of knight characters should be the shield.

Reactions: The Zoid

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
I think it's pretty good name but it doesn't represent the civilians that live in the "Templar alliance" very well. But the alliance is really created by knights that went rogue for good reasons. Also, the symbol is BA but how can we put that in Halo? I think we should use the symbol a lot in your website but I think we're going to have to make individual symbols for the characters. I was thinking that the background for all of knight characters should be the shield.
Well, Templars are Knights. So it's more describing the people that are fighting in the Alliance than the civilians.

I completely agree, lets give everyone a personal coat of arms also. but it also took me like 1 1/2 hrs to draw that (Did a hand sketch then drew over it on gimp)