Community changing web series Halo Machinima

I know it's been a while. I've been quite busy. I do have to say, that our thing is not PG. I'd check this form all a time on my phone but seeing the poster on my computer is a lot better! It looks amazing! I still need to make a drawl up of the level order. I was wondering, when should we start doing the infomercial?

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Saturday sound good? or tomorrow night? and what would you rate our show? Pg-13? or R because of language?

I definitely think that it's PG-13 or Peggy 16, tonight will not work for me and I would prefer if we have a week notice in advance. I still have the e-mail halo savior and there's a lot of us we have to contact. Not tomorrow, but the Saturday after that I think will work better. Also, maybe we should use a green screen. Those of us who are talking will be in front of the green screen and in the background will be the game (my voice technology cannot say the name of the very famous red versus blue character). I still need lots of help with taking pictures of the spider knight and I'm also wondering about the other characters, when will they be put into the character profile page?

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
tonight will not work for me and I would prefer if we have a week notice in advance. I still have the e-mail halo savior and there's a lot of us we have to contact. Not tomorrow, but the Saturday after that I think will work better. Also, maybe we should use a green screen. Those of us who are talking will be in front of the green screen and in the background will be the game (my voice technology cannot say the name of the very famous red versus blue character). I still need lots of help with taking pictures of the spider knight and I'm also wondering about the other characters, when will they be put into the character profile page?
A. I don't mean to sound like rude, but how are we supposed to give you a weeks heads up if we can't even gurantee you will be on, or even get that notice? we've had messages in here go over a week recently before you reply to them. We are all going to have to work on a semi-short notice schedule. But I do Believe that we should create a schedule for a month out in what we plan to accomplish.
B. Does anyone know how to green screen? I can edit stationary pictures and put a new backround behind them, but I dont know how to do that with moving characters.
C. I am going to need a full list of characters, who's playing them, and a brief description of them and their past. Also contact info for each of the actors would be great. Send the contact infor in a personal message.

A. I don't mean to sound like rude, but how are we supposed to give you a weeks heads up if we can't even gurantee you will be on, or even get that notice? we've had messages in here go over a week recently before you reply to them. We are all going to have to work on a semi-short notice schedule. But I do Believe that we should create a schedule for a month out in what we plan to accomplish.
B. Does anyone know how to green screen? I can edit stationary pictures and put a new backround behind them, but I dont know how to do that with moving characters.
C. I am going to need a full list of characters, who's playing them, and a brief description of them and their past. Also contact info for each of the actors would be great. Send the contact infor in a personal message.
The Forge epidemic had something about green screens but forget it. I generally check this every day. Things are going to get busier for me, so I won't be able to do it at all semi short notice but it would be amazing if you do a monthly schedule! I will give you tons of cookies! Full list of characters as soon as I can.

Reactions: Zeezke99

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
just a bit confused here, you do realize that a green screen could just be replicated in a video editing software and that a real one isnt going to do us any good since this is not a live action vid

A visual representation of what levels and what episodes will be played and how they're correlated, in my mind.
The maps are initialed.
White is a free-for-all.
Maroon red is empire.
Blue is Pirates.
Green is alliance.
Yellow is team up.
And hopefully the rest is self explanatory. If not please respond to this. I'm thinking the question mark should be the city level of the new map pack: Perdition

Attachments

• Scanned Document-6.pdf
    594 KB · Views: 207

elephantrotc

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
A visual representation of what levels and what episodes will be played and how they're correlated, in my mind.
The maps are initialed.
White is a free-for-all.
Maroon red is empire.
Blue is Pirates.
Green is alliance.
Yellow is team up.
And hopefully the rest is self explanatory. If not please respond to this. I'm thinking the question mark should be the city level of the new map pack: Perdition
dude i can't read this because it doesn't work on Microsoft word