Commence Round 2!

OfficialCompetition.jpg

Round 2

If you've been living under a rock, your life is pretty terrible right now. Your all covered in dirt, and you know nothing about the site's official Minigame Competition...

This round, only 8 maps remain, and they must fight in glorious combat to become the crowned champion, and win the title of "The Best Halo 4 Minigame"! We've got one or two rounds until the finals, so we've sped up the pace of our voting phase for this round. Instead of a full week like last time, maps in Round 2 will only have until 11:59pm CST, Monday 24 of June. So get voting!

The person who wins the competition will be awarded a unique, customized, modded controller, courtesy of GamerModz.com. It's Halo-themed and optionally includes their SPS-X2 rapidfire modification at no extra cost. They'll also win a Halo-themed Xbox skin (shown below), which is super sick. Don't have a map remaining in the competition? Hey man, don't worry, you can still get your hands on this slick loot. Head on over to GamerModz to have a look at their full selection of custom gaming accessories.

In total, this top prize is worth roughly $200.

Secondly, the top FIVE maps will win a Ghost prop for their Xbox avatar, courtesy of 343 Industries. In addition, in each round of voting, one person who has playtested the maps and then voted will be awarded a Ghost prop, coming out to FIVE more Ghost props, one for each round.

How to participate
And now there's that beautiful question, "So how do I participate?" The answer is quite simple! Just head on over to the minigame boards on the site, download the maps, and vote for your favorites. There's also a live bracket that will update with each round, so you can track your favorite map. We all encourage you to bring your friends in, help your favorite map win the contest and the goodies involved! The more votes you can get, the more chance your favorite map has to win! Additionally, you can access the brackets through the links below.

The Brackets in Future Rounds
If you have a look at the bracket system, you'll see that the First Round actually appears to be spread across two. Don't worry though, that's just us Staff trying to work around the software used for bracketing. From here on out, it should all be very simple: Maps go head to head, one vee one, mono e mono.

The Official Finals Testing Session
With the way things are going, the final round of voting should last between Thursday 27, to Monday 1. If you're free that weekend, we will be holding an official map testing customs session to help determine which minigame is the ultimate! You can find the lobby for that right here.

We've got one or two rounds until the finals, so we've sped up the pace of our voting phase for this round. Instead of a full week like last time, maps in Round 2 will only have until 11:59pm CST, Monday 24 of July. So get voting!

So instead of a full week, we get over a month?

Reactions: Budddyyy
SO MANY ROCKS TO LIVE UNDER!

But seriously, this is when things start getting heated, so you go make your vote count, bros.

Reactions: gmail
So close... so intense.

This sucks cause I'm off for my wedding starting Sunday, so if I win, I can't get the word out for Round 3!!! Oh WHAT TO DO!?!!