[Jun 28, 2013] Official Minigame Competition Finals (Davastan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
OfficialCompetition.jpg

This day, we will be hosting an official testing session for the final two maps in the site's minigame competition. Everyone is invited to join us, and join in, to give the final two maps a whirl before the epic conclusion!

Tonight, we will be rotating around the two finalist minigames:

[FINALIST 1]
Vs.
[FINALIST 2]

In celebration of the final round! If you haven't had a chance to look at these maps yet, then now is the perfect opportunity!

Oh wait... they just say Finalist 1 and Finalist 2, don't they?

Shit.

Oh well, I'll just update the names closer to the time. We will, of course, be playing the two maps that make it to the final round, once that finally happens ;)

If you're free on this day, or just have a passing interest in what makes everyone love these games so much, RSVP!

And as always, if you message me over XBL, it'll be much easier for everyone to get an invite, and to get started with the fun :laugh:

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Jan 16, 2013
Man, I have to say. Finalist 1 is a amazing. A great showing of map quality. But Finalist 2, I didn't like so much. It has a great name (Finalist 2, How can you go wrong with the pretty name), but I am not a fan of the game play.

My work always has pretty names, but last time I checked Tomtris I didn't participate in this competition ;)

Ninja

Master
Jan 9, 2013
so if the RSVP count goes above 16 do the first 16 have guaranteed spots in the game?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Unfortunately, it's very hard to tell who the first sixteen are, so it'll be a matter of first come first serve. However, these things tend to work out fair for anyone who shows up on time :)

Ninja

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Well Ninja.... I would have joined this but I have to work this weekend, so it's any consolation to you.... that improves yours odds slightly :p

Well I am inside the 16 and was just wondering if I would for sure get a spot in it :)

Unfortunately, it's very hard to tell who the first sixteen are, so it'll be a matter of first come first serve. However, these things tend to work out fair for anyone who shows up on time :)

ok cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.