Halo Championship bundle details and more...

Do you think pitfall will become a success when played on halo 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I'm nt talking about it I said it was a long story look dude if your in a bad mood with e please just tell me but just so you know I'm not so don't say am plz can we forget it I don't want you to be mad like it or not we humans make mistakes the hard bit is to move on do you forgive me ? :hug: ;(

I'm not mad at you though I'm getting there.Stop talking about this topic, period. Enough damage has already been done.

I'm nt talking about it I said it was a long story look dude if your in a bad mood with e please just tell me but just so you know I'm not so don't say am plz can we forget it I don't want you to be mad like it or not we humans make mistakes the hard bit is to move on do you forgive me ? :hug: ;(
I forgive you, sorry my humor goes wack sometimes.....:( but now lets say we move to something more on topic! What are you going to play first in the dlc!

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
What I see with this Map Pack
1) Alright finally a map that is built for multilayer. The PIT is back... At the same time I am thinking about how they can screw it up and destroy the Pits reputation.
2) Exactly the downfall of halo... Where 343 is more concerned with dressing up your barbie doll with cool skins and themes than putting any effort into making Halo back into a competitive game NON-overblown simple game that took skill to play.

SGC

Permabanned
Nice flame dudeauburn xD yeah most people are upset as pitfall is going to be played with sprint and abilities such jet pack however a lot of rumours flying around if you've heard then about sprint being disabled and no abilities being put in a game-type just for the DLC don't know what it's called but if 343 are doing this or even considering it then there heading the right direction.
What I see with this Map Pack
1) Alright finally a map that is built for multilayer. The PIT is back... At the same time I am thinking about how they can screw it up and destroy the Pits reputation.
2) Exactly the downfall of halo... Where 343 is more concerned with dressing up your barbie doll with cool skins and themes than putting any effort into making Halo back into a competitive game NON-overblown simple game that took skill to play.
Yo adderrson yeah I was going to do a lobby but know I might as well join yours :y: seeing as my account has warning points until 6 th September ;)

Yes you did! Great work *clapping*
Admit your defeat :D xD
Wow I think I did a decent job on this thread seeing as its my first !
That may be true, I will never admit it.
Ad MIT your defeat, success comes from failure!
Nice flame dudeauburn xD yeah most people are upset as pitfall is going to be played with sprint and abilities such jet pack however a lot of rumours flying around if you've heard then about sprint being disabled and no abilities being put in a game-type just for the DLC don't know what it's called but if 343 are doing this or even considering it then there heading the right direction.

Yo adderrson yeah I was going to do a lobby but know I might as well join yours :y: seeing as my account has warning points until 6 th September ;)
Yes they will be as to not make The Pit or Pitfall (whichever one you like ;)) disapproved by the community, mainly me

SGC

Permabanned
GrmnEscaltrPrty Hey dude ive already been making mini games for the NEW DLC if you wanna test or play what ive got so far my gt is
gt: callumsvnetwork
1v1 MLG Knockout, Map:Showdown (Forged Outside Pitfall.)
2v2 MLG Knockout, Map:Showdown (Forged Outside Pitfall.)
Ricochet Mayhem, Map:Ricochet Twisted (Original Pitfall Map.
And many more coming soon as well as mods.

GrmnEscaltrPrty Hey dude ive already been making mini games for the NEW DLC if you wanna test or play what ive got so far my gt is
gt: callumsvnetwork
1v1 MLG Knockout, Map:Showdown (Forged Outside Pitfall.)
2v2 MLG Knockout, Map:Showdown (Forged Outside Pitfall.)
Ricochet Mayhem, Map:Ricochet Twisted (Original Pitfall Map.
And many more coming soon as well as mods.

Yeah sure! I'd love to help! Only problem is it has to be around 4:30pm CST because i have school unless its its weekends :)

Reactions: SGC

SGC

Permabanned
2guns.gif taco.gif Im on holiday till monday but please download some from my file share:teddy: :

Lazy 8 Pro Challenge 1/player mode:
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=2cefa856-5bf4-466d-93cf-86be0b75dcbd
Easy Mode:
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=cba1de3b-5cd0-414f-95db-2246c6eab313
Medium Mode:
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=5006cfbb-0e50-4557-921a-39c86d00a95c
Hard Mode:
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=109455c3-4def-4ccd-8db1-72b1a575b829
Insane Mode:
2guns.gif Push yourself even faster with four different difficultes: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Insane.taco.gif

SGC

Permabanned
:poke: Recommended for lobbies :chuck:​
Ricohet Twisted:​
Ricochet Mayhem:​
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Vertigo Stalkers:​
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Vertigo Watcher Attack:​
Gun Game (For DLC):​
Sharpshooter (For DLC):​

A achievement for camping, great 343, introduce some more Call of Duty in Halo

You can't shoot, move or aim while trying to get this achievement.... yeah, I can see how its like CoD....

So basically just to AFC in a corner and hope no one finds you while you search the Internet for the easiest way to camp out a Halo map...

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee