Recommended [Aug 20, 2013] Bullseye & Majestic FFA Funtime (adderrson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2013
bullseyemajestic.png
It's time for an FFA DLC fest!
Today the new Bullseye Map Pack and Champions Bundle has been released, with many members of the halo community taking the plunge and buying new content.​
However in this pack there are only 2 new maps which I don't feel is enough variety so due to the map size we'll be pairing up the new Bullseye maps with those from the Majestic Pack for a total of 5 maps making the map playlist as follows;​
Landfall
Monolith
Pitfall
Skyline
Vertigo
As well as these maps we'll also be playing on the following gametypes throughout the lobby by playing them all once then focusing on the ones we find more fun. The gametypes we'll give a whirl are as follows;​
Flood
Gun Game
Infinity Rumble
Juggernaut
King of the Hill
Oddball
Rumble Pro
Sharpshooter
Starter Scramble
Watcher Flood
Now on to the rules so to speak; I try to keep things simple without too many restrictions but really it's just a case of no guests, try to be chatty and avoid being a scumbag steve as best as you can.​
Now onto the final specifics;
For the sake of balanced gameplay the lobby will be capped at 10 players, if more than 10 people RSVP I'll do my best to fit you in if any space open up.​
If you only want to play the Bullseye DLC join this lobby or this lobby as we will be playing majestic also. :)
If you've read all this and realised you have neither DLC pack and are just being plain nosey, go join this lobby for some fun minigames.​
If you're certain you wish to join me for FFA Funtime, hit that RSVP button. Like all my lobbies if we're having fun and want to continue playing, I'll extend the lobby for an hour but as this is a weekday lobby if this proves to be a lot of fun and is popular enough, I'll host this again over the weekend. :D
*Don't forget to Send me a message on Xbox so that I can invite you to the game!*
Anyways I look forward to bashing your skulls in *ahem* I mean playing with you guys (and gals!).​
Addy out.

Reactions: Buddy and SGC
Status
Not open for further replies.