Halo Championship bundle details and more...

Do you think pitfall will become a success when played on halo 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
All of you idiots.... Blood Gulch is the original Coagulation, Valhalla, Hemmorhage, Ragnarok. Blood Gulch is the ORIGINAL! Get it right man get it right.... (Yes im a halo nerd if you're wondering and love to tell people u have it wrong ;)) But seriously guys, how could you not have know this???

Don't compare Gulch to any of those, its never had a remake. Coagulation had a basement/second level and Hemmorhage... just no.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
All of you idiots.... Blood Gulch is the original Coagulation, Valhalla, Hemmorhage, Ragnarok. Blood Gulch is the ORIGINAL! Get it right man get it right.... (Yes im a halo nerd if you're wondering and love to tell people u have it wrong ;)) But seriously guys, how could you not have know this???

Actually, Coagulation was an 'upgraded' Blood Gulch that was featured in Halo 2. It included larger bases and a few other new things. You're right, it is definitely not based off Valhalla :ao

Reactions: SGC

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

Ever heard of a little thing called sarcasm? Yeeeah.....just....yeeah..

SGC

Permabanned
Liking your thoughts guys :y: I must say I do miss Sandtrap what are your thoughts on Sandtrap?
Tomorrow the DLC will be release so I may host a lobby but seeing as I've been banned I may need to hold it back for a week but if you guys want to join your more than welcome and I'll inbox you once it's posted.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Special thanks to ----> Tomtris for telling duck about my other account -_-

SGC stop being immature. Staff members can track your IP address , you also said in the shoutbox ( publicly mind you ) that it was your second account and continuing to act the way you're acting will only lead to a further ban.

Reactions: Tomtris
Long story isn't it SOLIDSNAKEee
Probably is... Especially when u shouldn't have created the second one but im not accusing you of anything, we all make mistakes even if theyre incredibly conscious decisions one chooses to make without looking to see if its actually listed for one to be able to one such thing. Long story short,
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: SGC

SGC

Permabanned
Exactly bro
Probably is... Especially when u shouldn't have created the second one but im not accusing you of anything, we all make mistakes even if theyre incredibly conscious decisions one chooses to make without looking to see if its actually listed for one to be able to one such thing. Long story short, View attachment 5582 View attachment 5582
SNAKE the pitching in a tent achievement isn't that hard to get you just have to stand still lol :y:
SOLIDSNAKEee

SGC

Permabanned
I'm nt talking about it I said it was a long story look dude if your in a bad mood with e please just tell me but just so you know I'm not so don't say am plz can we forget it I don't want you to be mad like it or not we humans make mistakes the hard bit is to move on do you forgive me ? :hug: ;(