Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it has been super nice lately. I should get one night of hosting in this week. I'll let know after tomorrow which day out will be

In other news...CHa0s your YouTube isn't working on my mobile device :(

That really sucks! Apparently that's because of the copyrighted music on the video :(

The good news is I now have sources of free-for-public-use music, and I can even make my own if I want to/have the time, so hopefully I can avoid this in the future.

Last Tuesday's CCCustoms vid is now up, cut off the first hour and a half due to no one's voices coming over the "headset only" settings I had going :/

Feb 5, 2013
Hi guys. I'm quite a noob to this site and have no idea how to join games. I saw the post Chaos has done and it led me here. I'd love to join you guys in games caus I'm honestly tired of playing the same level on matchmaking. Thanks a lot and look forward to playing with you all. Cheers.

Hi guys. I'm quite a noob to this site and have no idea how to join games. I saw the post Chaos has done and it led me here. I'd love to join you guys in games caus I'm honestly tired of playing the same level on matchmaking. Thanks a lot and look forward to playing with you all. Cheers.

Hi, Einstein :) Just go to the customs thread on the customs page and click RSVP in the top right, then when it's getting close to game time send me a message, "inv for CCC?" or whatev. I pull people in who RSVP first.

Reactions: Nondual
Cha0s uploaded 2 clips on my fileshare that I think you might like :)
Nondual the ferocious - Basically Nondual driving as slow as possible across the bridge and taking some mad aggro.
Cha0s splatters Squeak - You getting the most ridiculous splatter on Goose KoTH

I cap'd the splat today from three different angles ;) Remember to leave about 10 second before and after where you normally would, folks, I could've done something uber cool if that clip had just 10 extra seconds after!

Reactions: Nondual

PunxsutawnyFil

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Hi, Adderson! I haven't played that gametype yet. Punx, I will try to join for a few games. Where are your videos? I can not find them...

We don't have any videos up yet. :( We're currently working on a promo video so people will be more willing to submit maps since they will be able to see our work. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than we would like since our main editor has been busy studying for exams and such.

BTW: If any of you tried to join my lobby last week, I am sorry that I didn't show up. I got stuck waiting an hour for a table at a restaurant and I couldn't get in touch with anyone to have them take over as host. I'm almost 100% sure that I will be able to make it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.