Proficient
Dec 30, 2012
New Brunswick, Canada
9e5ff56f2e80915fd534439c281b5f55.jpg

Chron

Adept
Dec 31, 2012
Australia
Whether I agree or not that made me laugh, since Mattrick is kind of an asshole.

I feel like I'm the only person that thinks Don Mattrick is awesome. :C

"If you don't have internet access, then the 360 is for you"
When he said that I wasn't really bothered by it. It was pretty obvious that he was pissed off, and the interviewer is a massive dick anyway.

Reactions: pinohkio

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I feel like I'm the only person that thinks Don Mattrick is awesome. :C

"If you don't have internet access, then the 360 is for you"
When he said that I wasn't really bothered by it. It was pretty obvious that he was pissed off, and the interviewer is a massive dick anyway.

The interviewer was, but it was the nuclear sub guy that made me think he was a ass. He's not exactly a gamer though, he feels like a executive that has to talk to people he doesn't fully understand(not that PS isn't the same way.)

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
The way I see it, there's really no reason to get the PS4 over the xbone, with the exception of the slightly different GPU-whatever.

Well, not really. Xbox still has the better controller and headset, I mean look at it. Its like they tried to make ear buds for a walkman and gave up half way through.
images

The Xbox One's headset is just more of the same. The downside of the One is the kinect, which is only a down side if you don't like it.

Okay, just spent 20 min. trying to find a pre-E3 IGN video fuck that. The main point of it was that graphics are running off different equipment and it was mostly your preference, and that it was slightly easier to program for the Xbox and port PC games to it.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
The Xbox One's headset is just more of the same. The downside of the One is the kinect, which is only a down side if you don't like it.

Downside? Yeah right. I don't see what part of the new kinect registers as a downside. Maybe the old one is, because you had to stand up and move around to play your games. But the new one will just be used to detect various gestures, like the swipe of your hand. Perhaps it will be incorporated into halo 5, and you could melee someone by actually thrusting your fist in front of you instead of pressing a button.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Downside? Yeah right. I don't see what part of the new kinect registers as a downside. Maybe the old one is, because you had to stand up and move around to play your games. But the new one will just be used to detect various gestures, like the swipe of your hand. Perhaps it will be incorporated into halo 5, and you could melee someone by actually thrusting your fist in front of you instead of pressing a button.

I said only if you didn't like it, and I melee so much that I think thats a bad idea.:laugh: