What Are You Working On?

I put an orrery (a working model of a solar system) on the roof of the main room. The planets all spin around on tracks and energy swords fly by every so often like shooting stars. I'm excited about this map. Should be ready in a week or less.
Gn4IYuF.jpg

Snakelover500

Novice
Feb 5, 2014
I put an orrery (a working model of a solar system) on the roof of the main room. The planets all spin around on tracks and energy swords fly by every so often like shooting stars. I'm excited about this map. Should be ready in a week or less.
Gn4IYuF.jpg

Seems really cool may want to try it out is there a specific gametype

Seems really cool may want to try it out is there a specific gametype

Thanks. There will be, yes. I'm doing a variation on Flood 2.0 called 'Lava Monsters,' but it still needs some tweaking. I'm also thinking of coming up with some other more competitive gametypes for it, like slayer, regicide, maybe CTF. Being a symmetrical map, it seems like a waste not to.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Gn4IYuF.jpg

As a fan on The Elder Scrolls series I can say that looks epic!

Reactions: kimjongillwill

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I just happened to start designing a new map yesterday and it's almost ready to test. The design is fully asymmetrical with 2 ghosts, 2 snipers, neutral rockets, concussion rifle, and shotgun. There are a lot of cool jumps on the map and it's set in a very cool urban yet natural environment. Hopefully I'll get some games on it this weekend.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Had to ditch my Mario Kart remake due to serious lighting and budget problems.

Right now I'm working on;

- Spacebound GP (Race)
- Overlook (Race)
- The Prison (Linear flood)
- Xetrov (Race)

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
-Orzium-, you have an eye for aesthetics let me tell you. That first stage looks a lot prettier and more interesting now. I hope to see your map's final phase soon.

I myself am making MAJOR changes to City of Grey that completely redesigns the Warthog phase and may or may not involve relocating the entire map to avoid the lighting glitch that currently haunts the map. Your map may end up getting finished before mine does even if I started earlier. :p

Anyway, I'm still working on the same two maps (Zed and City of Grey) and I'm soon to unleash my own weekly testing lobbies. I just need to decide which banner to use.

What do you guys think? Also, to bubbles or not to bubbles?

VwS8y7S.png

G46w89p.png