Teddy Out

Hey guys,

It's been an awesome ride, but there comes a time for everyone where they realize that Halo just isn't as big a part their life as it used to be. It's been an amazing experience being apart of this. I feel incredibly privileged to have been given the chance to be so much as a staff member here, but from this point onward I feel it would be nothing but dishonest to remain as such, let alone an Administrator, without the passion and ambition that was first there. Long story short, this is my resignation.

For the staff:
I'll see if I can blue myself again, though it may be that Insane will need to remove the admin abilities. Thanks so much Insane for the opportunity to be an administrator - a role I'd desired for so many years in the Halo Community. It's been a long and unique four year experience across both ForgeHub and HaloCustoms, and one of my fondest memories are of the first months following HC's release. The people, the electric potential, the games - and hell those Staff vs. Communities were a blast!

So thanks, everyone. I can't truly see myself buying an Xbox One and keeping up to date with all the new Halo titles. Priorities of an adult life have left me desiring more than just a familiar gaming franchise. So here's hoping that the games will bring new life into the site, and that Halo Customs can continue to provide custom games matchmaking that everyone can enjoy!

Hey, maybe I'll see some of you at the HC beach some time. Until then, Teddy out :teddy:

:ao

Last edited:
I always get really sad when long time staff members leave. :(

One of the first things I did when I joined Halo Customs, was, I went to look at the staff member list. You were the first on the list and I remember thinking "Wow, what a cool avatar!"(Looks even cooler now!). After that, I saw you on the site, here and there, not really noticing what you did or thought. Now, I wish I'd payed more attention.

I never knew you personally, but I hope those 4 years as a admin are worth remembering to you. You will be missed. ;(

ypc.gif

Reactions: Tedium
See ya Tedium\
Good luck in your endeavors\
You're gonna be missed\

Let's face it, I'll never forget that Haiku clusterf#ck I created on your profile. Good times. I still think we need a Haiku Customs day. :laugh:

Let's face it, I'll never forget that Haiku clusterf#ck I created on your profile. Good times. I still think we need a Haiku Customs day. :laugh:

As an admin, I would have immediately and whimsically made this an official thing. But, you know, I can't. We'll make it unofficial.

I need a haiku.
I will write one here... and why?
Obligatory.

As an admin, I would have immediately and whimsically made this an official thing. But, you know, I can't. We'll make it unofficial.

I need a haiku.
I will write one here... and why?
Obligatory.

Terdium is bad,
Y U DO DIS TERDIUM
We are friends no more.

Tedium, I did not know you at all, but I will bid you farewell, follow the wind that blows, dear teddy!

All right...Good night...