Teddy Out

Hey guys,

It's been an awesome ride, but there comes a time for everyone where they realize that Halo just isn't as big a part their life as it used to be. It's been an amazing experience being apart of this. I feel incredibly privileged to have been given the chance to be so much as a staff member here, but from this point onward I feel it would be nothing but dishonest to remain as such, let alone an Administrator, without the passion and ambition that was first there. Long story short, this is my resignation.

For the staff:
I'll see if I can blue myself again, though it may be that Insane will need to remove the admin abilities. Thanks so much Insane for the opportunity to be an administrator - a role I'd desired for so many years in the Halo Community. It's been a long and unique four year experience across both ForgeHub and HaloCustoms, and one of my fondest memories are of the first months following HC's release. The people, the electric potential, the games - and hell those Staff vs. Communities were a blast!

So thanks, everyone. I can't truly see myself buying an Xbox One and keeping up to date with all the new Halo titles. Priorities of an adult life have left me desiring more than just a familiar gaming franchise. So here's hoping that the games will bring new life into the site, and that Halo Customs can continue to provide custom games matchmaking that everyone can enjoy!

Hey, maybe I'll see some of you at the HC beach some time. Until then, Teddy out :teddy:

:ao

Last edited:
images

You will be missed...

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
As a further point, your avatar has always matched the colour of your name, so I went ahead and did a recolour on your behalf in case you choose to keep up said tradition.

8.png

Reactions: Zandril and wizton
I know the feeling. I never got round to saying goodbye when I was let go, due to being simply too busy to even visit the site. But I'm back as a loyal blue in case anyone missed me.

Thank you for all of your help during our time as staff together, Teddy. You made me feel a very welcomed member of the team. Good luck with all you set out to do :heart:

Teddy, even though we never really spoke on many occasions, it was awesome having you here. But alas, all good things must come to an end. We wish you well in all you set yourself out to do. Whatever you plan on doing, put forth 100% in it. It doesn't matter if it is for 5 minutes or 5 decades. Do good. Bring your self honor.

Reactions: Tedium
We may not have spoken much, but the few times we did we pretty damn awesome, mainly cause we were killing each other in SvC. But regardless, I bid thee Adieu, mon ami :(

Reactions: Tedium
Sad to see you go, Teds. We've has some good times in SvCs and among other activities on the site. I wish you a good luck in the afterlife (of HC).

Can't say we have ever properly spoke but it has been an honor to be a part of this site with such a great group of people. I am glad you were part of it also and I wish you all the best wherever life leads you.