Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Resolute great,rocket placement was unpopular.Squidship seemed all the way done and a nice working design qith excellent covenent architecture and dramatic level changes due to sloped terain meeting architectural ledges.
Veiled is prett . However most encounters seemed to happen in and around center stronghold area which created similar battles most of the time.Lets draw those players out into the other pockets and utilize your terrain and outer pathing Zero.Stigma is sexy.Super duper and ive told Squally that.Top knotch design and layout not much left to tweek there.Concussion is undergoing changes based on lobby response INFINUT is hard at work while Managing to keep the access to large part of the map from spawn in game which us rad.Expect an updated version next Monday.Grassberg Mine is killer but was too big for 4v4 bit killer for BTB CTF,Precurser has a ton of potential,the divide in center area was excellent and really presents nice battles around it.

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Reconciliation was nice, Anacreon was nice but more visual cue in pit,byt level changes are excellent,Seclusions play space is really reminiscent of Isolation and i really dig it however it took a while to find bottom path. Rift has great architecture and playspace it felt a little crowded tho and more suited to 2v2-3v3.Needs a little more space for the 4.
-Brusky

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
For the most part I enjoyed all of the maps, only problem map I had was Concussion. It just seemed a little too big and inconsistent. Not saying it's a terrible map by any means. If it could be scaled down a bit, it would help with play speed. That's just in my opinion. But all in all enjoyed every map.

Reactions: BRUSKY0086

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
Would also like to submit a map for Monday play testing called "4v4 good" (temp name) it's a concept I'm thinking about working on and improving. Just want to make sure I have the right geometry down.
Gamertag: CheapBox v2

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
I may have already posted but my new map "4v4 good" (temp name) is a concept and I will also be working on Reconciliation to see if improvements have resolved past problems. Gt: CheapBox v2

Raptor086

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
I would love to participate again this week. I have a 4v4 map that I would love to submit for testing. It is called 'At Last!'. This is setup for Strongholds, CTF, or Slayer, but I think slayer and strongholds have played better than CTF in the play tests thus far. Unlike Grasberg Mine, which I impulsively threw into the mix last week, this is actually a 4v4 map, so we shouldn't have any issues with it. (Apologies on that, BTW... Grasberg Mine... I had only run that map once before, and I guess I had forgotten that it is far too large and open for 4v4s) 'At Last!' should play pretty well.

Thank again for last weeks lobby. Had a lot of fun. Hope to see everyone again tomorrow!
-Raptor086

PS. I've attached a link to a YouTube video showing an earlier version of 'At Last' in case anyone wants to take a look before it potentially gets added to the testing lobby tomorrow...

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
I would like to participate in this weeks testing lobby for 4v4s Reconciliation for slayer and CTF changes have been made since last time and my new map Compound 11 is ready for tests in slayer.
Gamertag: CheapBox v2

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 4/11/16 - 11pm EST
I will be working late this week on a special project and will not be available to host this lobby tomorrow. However, Flying Shoe has offered to take over. So, please

Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Lobby post: TBA
Primary testing slots:
Pat Sounds - Power Strip - Slayer, Oddball
INFINUT - Concussion - CTF, Assault
CheapBox v2 - 4v4 Good, Reconcilliation, Compound 11
Raptor086 - At Last! - Strongholds, CTF​
Backup testing slots:

Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message Flying Shoe ILR on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
My xbox may have shit the bed and I might not be able to be on tonight. But if I am great. Also my maps that are ready 4v4 good and Compound 11 are the same. And Reconciliation v1.3 is ready. If you all stream let me know what the stream twitch is on so I can watch and give comments. Thanks again

Sn1p3r C

Qualified
Nov 30, 2015
I'd like to submit a map for testing.

File: Avenue
GT: Sn1p3r C
Gametype: Breakout (4v4)

Messaging Flying Shoe on xbl as well

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
INFINUT Changing map to "GRAVE"
Gamemode: Assault
If we plan to run throught the list twice then slayer first ;)
seeya guys a like a minute! Lol

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Thanks for coming everyone! Here is what we played tonight. Make sure to leave plenty of feedback so that everyone can make adjustments!

1. Power Strip by Pat Sounds - Slayer, Strongholds
2. Grave by INFINUT - Slayer, Assault
3. At Last! by Raptor086 - Slayer, Strongholds
4. Precursor by Squally DaBeanz - CTF
5. Avenue by Sn1p3r C - Breakout (2 games)
6. Permafrost by DarklingNinja - Slayer
7. Reconciliation by CheapBox v2 - Slayer
8. Crision Plaza by @The define - Slayer
9. Zen by Randy 355 - Slayer
10. Stigma by Squally DaBeanz - Strongholds
11. Compound 11 by CheapBox v2 - Slayer

Reactions: Psychoduck
Status
Not open for further replies.