Featured Lobby Monday Map Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
So is this lobby happening tonight or is it next week that it will resume? Also did we agree on any lobby size count? I still have a btb map to test but Im not sure if we moved past that for now.We haven't had any luck getting enough people in Squallys lobby for the last 2 weeks, very frustrating, we need to recruit more people somehow.

INFINUT
Good suggestion I would like to submit for a slot but I am doubtful we'll get enough players to test my map which is why I'm hesitant to do so.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
So is this lobby happening tonight or is it next week that it will resume? Also did we agree on any lobby size count? I still have a btb map to test but Im not sure if we moved past that for now.We haven't had any luck getting enough people in Squallys lobby for the last 2 weeks, very frustrating, we need to recruit more people somehow.

INFINUT
Good suggestion I would like to submit for a slot but I am doubtful we'll get enough players to test my map which is why I'm hesitant to do so.
Not an issue with me :)
I run lobbies every night also I Twitch most of it getting 16 player fire teams easy I got you bud
Just add me, I'll add you back and when I start my custom lobby I'll invite you when I see ya
See you tonight!

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Sorry, guys. I'm still getting settled into my new place and my new job. I'm hoping to focus on getting all of these recurring lobbies the attention they deserve starting next week. It sounds like Infinut has you covered in the mean time. :)
It's ok man, work and family always must come first before anything! Can't wait to have you back though and BOY you were right about Infinut, he is seriously a LEGIT host! He runs a mean lobby and even late into the night we maintained a full lobby and everyone was really nice, respectful and team players, no squeakers lol! Dude has his stuff together for sure and seems like a really great guy, I'm not sure if he would have time, but he could probably be a great help to run and maintain a testing lobby once a week or so or atleast maybe convinvce more people to join lobbies, ofcourse it would be up to him because he might be too busy with his regular hosting schedule. But yeah the guy is really cool!

Reactions: JA50N 0 and INFINUT

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Monday 4/4/16 - 11pm EST
Lobby type: 4v4 (eight players)
Lobby post: TBA
Primary testing slots:
CheapBox v2 - Reconciliation - Slayer, CTF
AnonFriction - CTF, Assault
INFINUT - Slayer, Strongholds
Squally DaBeanz - Precursor - CTF, Strongholds
Flying Shoe - Squidship - CTF​
Backup testing slots:
Given to Fly 93 - Seclusion - Slayer, Strongholds
N3gat1veZer0 - Resolute - Slayer, Strongholds
Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

Last edited:

CheapBox v2

Novice
Apr 3, 2016
This thread will be a place to exchange feedback for maps tested in my testing lobbies.

The following maps were played on 12/29/15.

Luxor Station by SecretSchnitzel - Slayer, CTF - tight, inversely symmetrical space station map with central atrium

Simulation by Berserk on XBL & Lil Black BUBBA - Breakout - mirror symmetrical map inspired by The Pit

Skyport by Psychoduck - Strongholds, CTF - asymmetrical urban map

Squidship by Flying Shoe - CTF - inversely symmetrical Covenant map with banshees

Mystic by Sgt x Slaphead - Strongholds - asymmetrical interior Forerunner map

Betrayal by SecretSchnitzel - Slayer - asymmetrical vertical snowy Forerunner map

Desert Tower by Dr Sammy D - Slayer - inversely symmetrical map with two large towers

Glory by MartianMallCop - Slayer - asymmetrical map with 'hogs

Stigma by Squally DaBeanz - Slayer - asymmetrical bridgeworks/platform map

Longbridge by alex quit - CTF - inversely symmetrical bridge map

Precursor by Squally DaBeanz - Slayer - mirror symmetrical Forerunner map with a floating platform

I think that's all of them. I encourage everyone who participated in the lobby to leave feedback. I'll leave mine tomorrow.
Hey guys I would like to participate in this custom event. Gamertag is CheapBox v2 and the map is called Reconciliation. Would like to try slayer, CTF and Odd ball.

Reactions: Psychoduck

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Hey Duck! I'll be there bud!
Here is the map I'd love you to see :)
Map: CONCUSSION
Game type: Slayer or Strongholds
Seeya tonight!

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
I can help test if you guys need players, just invite me if need be whether I'm appearing offline or on. I just dont want to take up any slots from people that need their map tested.
INFINUT I never told you but I loved that Concussion map when I first got to play it , you always blow me away with your original ideas and aesthetics!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I'll be joining tonight. Squidhsip isn't really in testing anymore, but it's fun to play, so we can run a CTF game on it. I'll let anyone doing an actual map test take precedent unless the party doesn't mind.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Thanks for coming guys! That was a really fun lobby. I look forward to seeing some of those maps improve and return next week as well. For feedback, check out the stream below.

12:44 - Reconciliation by CheapBox v2
28:00 - Anacreon by AnonFriction
39:50 - Concussion by INFINUT
55:30 - Precursor by Squally DaBeanz
1:03:20 - Squidship by Flying Shoe
1:14:05 - Seclusion by Given to Fly 93
1:25:00 - Resolute by N3gat1veZer0
1:40:47 - Rift by firenight66
1:53:50 - Grassberg Mine by Raptor086
2:2:50 - Veiled by N3gat1veZer0

We went through most of the maps a second time as well, though discussed less feedback in the second half of the lobby. If you participated, feel free to leave additional feedback below!

Pat Sounds

Novice
Jan 29, 2016
If submissions are open for next week, I've got a 4v4 map that needs some feedback. I'm quite happy with the look of it so far, but I'd like to get some opinions on how to refine gameplay. Spawning is something I likely need some advice on too.

Gamertag: Pat Sounds
Map/File Name: Power Strip 2.0
Gametypes: Slayer, Oddball or Strongholds

AnonFriction

Cartographer
Mar 12, 2016
Bellevue
joshuabgarrett.tumblr.com
If submissions are open for next week, I've got a 4v4 map that needs some feedback. I'm quite happy with the look of it so far, but I'd like to get some opinions on how to refine gameplay. Spawning is something I likely need some advice on too.

Gamertag: Pat Sounds
Map/File Name: Power Strip 2.0
Gametypes: Slayer, Oddball or Strongholds
Hey I tested that one before! it's fun!! I'll try to make sure we test it next week :)

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Hey sir Duck! Can't wait for Monday!
Throw me in there plz!
Map: Concussion
Game type: CTF & Assualt
Applying some of the feedback

Reactions: BRUSKY0086

BRUSKY0086

Novice
Jan 21, 2014
St.Louis,Mo
m.facebook.com
Hey man whats up.Had a killer time discussing and talking with u all last week and if theres a spot available i would like to play and give opinions once more.Not only do i enjoy it I learned a lot from just the wat you structered your lobby and play time feedback time and thats something INFINUT and I are really trying to get better at.So thanks again for the games last monday those were killer maps.So here if ya need a player woild love to be more involved.And no worries man most of us out here know that the multi vid earlier was personally hateful,uncalled for,and all around in poor taste.Diacussions help,that does not help any forger .Bad ambassodorship. keep up the good work and just streaming the tests will help transperancy for community.Theyll see for themselves and if anything like last week your good man.Youve worked hard for a long time at this and we know it.Thanks man.Stay Rad.
-Brusky

Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity
Status
Not open for further replies.