[Mar 18, 2013] So excited I prematurely loaded it! - Casual Competitive (Short Bizzle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competitive but not TOO Competitive games
Last weeks games were so good! I'm super excited to do this again! I have even more awesome gametypes to explore! I can't wait to see everyone out on the battle field!​
A couple videos from the festivities last week!​
Gift Giver on Rat's Nest- The awesome gametype masterminded by Nondual
VIP on Turf - Created by yours truly (with guidance from @adderson )​
RULES READ
I try my best to keep the games even to avoid blow outs​
If you aren't having fun let me know (switch teams if you need to)​
Be civil - No Rascism | Sexism | Yelling (will not be tollerated)​
Have a mic​
Be mature (sorry younger gamers I'm looking at a 17+ group of gamers)​

HOW THE GAMES GO
Step 1:
RSVP
Step 2:
Please send a message to Short Bizzle : "Invite Please"​
Step 3:
Be prepared to play casual-competitive games. Here are some examples:​
One Flag
Classic Maps
Objective Big Team
VIP (1st time testing this)
Golden Gun
Snipers
Territories
Pistol Starts
(Don't expect flood, 10 round mini-games, 1 life games)
Step 4:
Take a bathroom break. During this time I put on a more casual game. Here are some examples:​
Mantis Madness
Hoggy Pitch (aka soccer)
Vehicle KOTH
Step 5:
Back to Step 2​
Step 6:
Cool down. As the night slows down I repeat Step 3.​
Step 7:
Please Rate the LOBBY
Thread title goes to NONDUAL For this quote:​
"I was so excited that I prematurely loaded it." ~Nondual
Say something funny and become next weeks thread title!

Links

I appreciate all the RSVPs! I can't wait to see you all in a couple hours! Woot!
happy%20meme%20thumbs%20up%20white%20background%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_21.jpg

Nondual

Be in the Now
Thanks for playing everyone, those were some seriously fun games! Remember to rate Bizzle as a good host! . . . it's not giving me the option to rate right though . . . is it because I replied with "maybe"? . . . hmm I'll have to check on that.

I had a ton of fun playing tonight! Apparently 4.5 hours just isn't enough.

If you had a good time simply hit the green check Mark at the top of the page .

if you have any constructive criticism or games you'd like to play next time leave them in the comments below. If we tested your map and you'd like a video let me know in the comments and I'll get it over to you asap.

if you wanted to play tonight and you didn't get in send me a pm/ conversation and I'll make sure I can get you in next time. if I have to open the party to more people I'll do that so you can play

Please rate my lobby! Artwright987, b8erman, explosivepastry, FragsturBait, LEO VEE Xx3, MelnykMachine, MyNameIsTyson, OTT2OWN, Rev Righteous, ShortBizzle, TracingAce,

Nondual

Be in the Now
Yeah, it looks like things got changed, and I can't rate you as a good host if I replied with "maybe." : ( I'll make sure to reply with yes from now on.

Also, we played just enough games that I didn't get a chance to save the film for gift giver last night. If you still have it in your history, could you put it in your fileshare, just so I can download it? I'd like to take a look at how the game played. Also the feed for that game on your channel gets a little choppy . . . Of course that's not too big a deal, I just thought you would like to know. 8O

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
I clicked on the green check mark to give you good feedback.It never does give me any kinda conformation msg that it went through though so I hope I did it right.. I clicked on the green check mark like 10 times just to be safe lol!...

Status
Not open for further replies.