[Mar 13, 2013] OnlineKnights Map Testing (Purgatory + Your Maps) (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
Intro
Hey guys, this is Robius5991 here with OnlineKnights and today I am announcing a slightly different Game Event. This time around, this is neither an Official Game Night or a Preliminary lobby. Instead, this is just a small basic map testing lobby. The way this works is rather simple; I want to have one of my maps (Purgatory) tested out for Infinity Slayer, KotH and Flood (maybe even Manhunt). That's all that I want to have done - at that point, depending on the time, I will either be up for suggestions from anyone who wants their maps tested, or I may depart and pass over the lead to another player who wants to keep the lobby going.
This Game Event's host: Robius5991
My Map we will be testing: "Purgatory"
1-PurgatoryIntro_zps7a5b7f8b.jpg
Map Testing Order
Purgatory (KotH) -- Robius5991 (4v4)​
Ironclad -- A R C A S I U S (4v4)​
Garden of the Gods -- FragsturBait (4v4)​
Lockout -- IWS27 (4v4)​
Purgatory (Flood) -- Robius5991 (10+)​
Super Impacto -- FragsturBait and Hushed Behemoth (10+)​
(Submit your map...)​
(Submit your map...)​
How to Join the Game Event
Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time (which in this case is 4pm EST - Wednesday, March 13th) and send me a message saying "Inv". At the beginning, the first two tests will only require 8-10 people, but once those are done I'll open the lobby for the flood tests. So if you don't get in right away, do not fear! I'll do my best to get as many people in as possible.
Rules:
  1. Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.
  2. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send me another message saying "inv" and I'll do my best to get you back in ASAP.
  3. Please avoid any frustration related to not being able to join. Usually we fill up our lobbies quickly, so if you don't get in right away, don't worry about it. If you're really interested in participating, just play something else on Halo and be sure to have sent me your message, as I'll try to invite those individuals once spaces open up.
Become a V.I.P
Lastly, if you're interested in joining our priority list for future tests, be sure to give this Game Event a good rating on HaloCustoms and be a good sport during the Game Night. By doing this you will become a VIP member for the future Game Night. This VIP status guarantees you entry into the lobby (unless the number of VIPs exceeds the lobby's size) however it only lasts until the next lobby. If you wish to continue your VIP status you'll need to rinse and repeat, by following the same steps as listed above.
Thanks for your interest in our Game Nights, and we hope to see you all there!
Current V.I.P.s
Iv DM4ster vI -- Blue Phobos -- A R C A S I U S -- DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

Feb 11, 2013
Just from this one screenshot the map looks amazing, I hope there is a possibility for gameplay INSIDE that crashed aircraft, but looking forward to it regardless :p You mentioned after that there could be some map testing of other maps so is it possible that we test my new 4v4 infinity slayer map if time allows?

Thanks

A R C A S I U S

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Just from this one screenshot the map looks amazing, I hope there is a possibility for gameplay INSIDE that crashed aircraft, but looking forward to it regardless :p You mentioned after that there could be some map testing of other maps so is it possible that we test my new 4v4 infinity slayer map if time allows?
Thanks
A R C A S I U S

Thanks for signing up A R C A S I U S! Check out this link if you want to see the full preview thread for the map, with a lot of screenshots. As for your question, yes, once I've run my few tests, I will be passing lead around to anybody who wants to test out their maps! If I may ask, is this map you're talking about Ironclad? Because then I'll add it to the list of maps we'll test.

Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for signing up A R C A S I U S! Check out this link if you want to see the full preview thread for the map, with a lot of screenshots. As for your question, yes, once I've run my few tests, I will be passing lead around to anybody who wants to test out their maps! If I may ask, is this map you're talking about Ironclad? Because then I'll add it to the list of maps we'll test.

No problems its my pleasure your game nights are a lot of fun and everybody is so cool :) You are correct the map i'm talking about is Ironclad. I have only been able to do a few 1v1's and 2 v 2's but no 4 v 4's as the map was intended for. But thanks that would be really great. Looking forward to play testing your map!

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Ughh. I'll try to make this, but seriously, no promises. This is just before the big Clue lobby, and I'm one of the forgers for one of the six new maps.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Ughh. I'll try to make this, but seriously, no promises. This is just before the big Clue lobby, and I'm one of the forgers for one of the six new maps.
Hey Master, I totally understand. Just so you know, the flood test for Purgatory will be going on closer to 4, so if you just want to come for that, it's totally fine (then you'll still have quite a few hours before clue) but it's all up to you. Thanks anyways for signing up!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I have class until 4 though...
Lol, didn't realize. Anyways, we may be talking different timezones altogether. Either way Master, I hope to see you there, but I totally understand if you can't come. It's all good!

If I'm not too bogged down with homework I'll be there ;)
Hope to see you there man, but as stated above I totally understand if people can't make it. RL comes first, obviously.

Hi, I can join this game night but I will be late, I will be able to join at 4:45 or 5:00. :y:
Alright, sounds good. See you there Danger!

Blue Phobos

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
I might be able to make it, depends on how much homework I have. And sorry that I don't have a mic; been too busy to go out and buy one lately too D: I still am able to listen to everyone though

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I might be able to make it, depends on how much homework I have. And sorry that I don't have a mic; been too busy to go out and buy one lately too D: I still am able to listen to everyone though
It's all good. I hope you make it, and since you are a V.I.P you'll have a guaranteed spot at the beginning.

4v4 = Garden of the Gods. I think you might have played it as well. I had a few games on it last week, but it's had some changes since then.
Yeah, I actually have played it. Can't wait to see the updated version, but I've got to say that the one I tested before was pretty awesome.

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
I am joining this lobby! I have a 4v4 up to 6 players FFA called Lockout. I know its already on the to test list, but I just want to test it again.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Alright, the map testing list has been updated in the OP, but just in case, I will re-post it here. Basically, there's been a small change in schedule. Since I want to fair to as many people as I can, I've changed the current line up to have Purgatory tested for its 4v4 variants, then allow other 4v4 maps (by other forgers) to be tested. Once they're done, I will take lead back and we will test Purgatory on Flood, hopefully with about 10+ if possible, and then once again I will share the lead with whoever needs a larger map tested. This is the current schedule setup, but please keep in mind that it may be changed depending on the attendance sheet for our Game Night. Anyways, here's the current line up of maps:

Map Testing Order
Purgatory (KotH) -- Robius5991 (4v4)​
Ironclad -- A R C A S I U S (4v4)​
Garden of the Gods -- FragsturBait (4v4)​
Lockout -- IWS27 (4v4)​
Purgatory (Flood) -- Robius5991 (10+)​
Super Impacto -- FragsturBait and Hushed Behemoth (10+)​

Status
Not open for further replies.