Halo Championship bundle details and more...

Do you think pitfall will become a success when played on halo 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactical Locust

Proficient
Apr 20, 2013
Fort Clarke, Griffin IV
Ok, here are my thoughts on all this.

• First off, I'm actually pretty excited for this. This is the first DLC that I'm actually completely willing to pay for. I think Pitfall is gonna be awesome. Even if it probably won't be just like Halo 3 with sprint and ordnance in the game, I'll be playing it for nostalgia purposes.
  • The weapon skins. May I just say, "Damn." Both skins for the Assault Rifle look awesome especially the one with the teeth. Too bad I suck a** at the AR. Thankfully, there's that sweet new BR skin. I've gotten so bored of the DNE skin for my BR and the skin pack that comes with the Champions Bundle is going to remedy that for me.
  • The stances. I like all of them. Except for Loyalty and Grandstand. The way the spartan holds the AR inn Grandstand looks like he's strumming a guitar. And Loyalty...well...Loyalty just looks gay. But hey, that's just my opinion. And the stance that I'll be switching to will probably be Menace.
  • Vertigo and Ricochet. I'm excited for both of these. 'Nuff said.
  • The new armor sets. I'm personally very excited for Mark V. I'm gonna be rocking it old school style :cool: . I'm sure a lot of people are more excited for the Prefect armor but the problem with that is...everyone wants it. Wearing it won't even be special since that's what a lot will be wearing too. I'm going non-mainstream here.
  • The Steel Skin Pack? One word. Boner.
  • And lastly, the achievements. I'm ok with all of them. Except for,
2wPi0w7.png

Pitchin’ a Tent (20G)
In matchmaking, effectively camp one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.
tumblr_mnvh0lLikc1ribnwko1_250.gif

Why, 343, why?

+1000

Jan 16, 2013
There's currently 3 new DLC lobbies on tuesday...

I know it sounds incredibly "dickish" but would any of you guys be interested if I hosted a FFA lobby with both competitive (e.g. infinity rumble) and casual modes (e.g. gun game) on both Bullseye maps and Majestic maps?

Would be capped at 10 players focused on discussing the new maps and having plenty of lolz on the already existing but oodles of fun majestic pack on a variety of game modes.

Reactions: Cap3llo

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
There's currently 3 new DLC lobbies on tuesday...

I know it sounds incredibly "dickish" but would any of you guys be interested if I hosted a FFA lobby with both competitive (e.g. infinity rumble) and casual modes (e.g. gun game) on both Bullseye maps and Majestic maps?

Would be capped at 10 players focused on discussing the new maps and having plenty of lolz on the already existing but oodles of fun majestic pack on a variety of game modes.

Sounds good! Now you have to find 10 people who wish to participate and have the map pack. That will be the problem :(

Jan 16, 2013
Sounds good! Now you have to find 10 people who wish to participate and have the map pack. That will be the problem :(

correction, That have BOTH map packs :p

Majestic is the best pack to date and consists of maps of a similar size to the new ones in the bullseye pack, anyone still serious about halo 4 at this stage will most likely own both DLC packs :p

No I think its a rip off of that map Valhalla from Halo 3.. yeah pretty sure on that one :y:.

All of you idiots.... Blood Gulch is the original Coagulation, Valhalla, Hemmorhage, Ragnarok. Blood Gulch is the ORIGINAL! Get it right man get it right.... (Yes im a halo nerd if you're wondering and love to tell people u have it wrong ;)) But seriously guys, how could you not have know this???