Halo Championship bundle details and more...

Do you think pitfall will become a success when played on halo 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SGC

Permabanned
1.- I totally agree with you and I think the price value is great especially splitting it up into 3 purchases or one complete purchase.
Also like I said I beleave and hope they make a classic mode for that remake with the no spint activated :D

2.-I purely love the ar skins as the one that has a blood type skin reminds me of when I spray with the ar and all I see is dead Spartans but no blood...just me then; Furthermore I love the second skin as it reminds me much of the flame thrower auburn skin from h3. (It's so sexy!)

3.- :dead:At first I thought that but I look again and now I think they look badass maybe you to will adapt to the way they look as well as I did.

4.-Me to wanna hop on some time and have a game :p?

5.-Hate to say it but I think your wrong my FBK page indicates a lot of players want the odst set more -_- ...

6.- .... Who needs dick steroids one look at this I'm all set X3

7.- They are clearly trolling us :fuzzle: 343 :thefinger:

8.- Oh there isn't any more questions well does anyone agree when I say this is what goes thought 343 minds ...

image.jpg

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
5.-Hate to say it but I think your wrong my FBK page indicates a lot of players want the odst set more -_-

STFU, don't piss'em off... I need that armor for myself and a story thread. jk

2wPi0w7.png

Pitchin’ a Tent (20G)

In matchmaking, effectively camp one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.

That should be a problem for the first week, but its so easy it won't be a problem for long. I'll probably have it after my first game.

I'm personally excited for the drawn stance.

Reactions: SGC

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I've got one major complaint, two achievements arn't divisible by 5 so if you get the achievement your gamerscore will be uneven until you get the other(Reach did the same thing). Most people probably don't care, but thats one of those things that bothers me anyway and I'm very peculiar about my achievements.

SGC I never knew much about the maps, but its good to see attention to detail.

Reactions: SGC