Halo Championship bundle details and more...

Do you think pitfall will become a success when played on halo 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SGC

Permabanned
(REMINDER THIS THREAD IS STILL BEING UPDATED SO BE PATIENT:y:)
:poke: How it works:
The Champions Bundle offers three new add-ons – Bullseye Pack, Steel Skin Pack, and Infinity Armor Pack – and some extra bonus content. As well as all this being available in one Champions Bundle download, the three packs will also be available to purchase individually.
Price:
Steel skin pack 240mp:potogold:
Infinity armour pack 240mp:potogold:
Bullseye pack 480mp:potogold:
Champion bundle. 800mp:potogold: (Best value)
image.jpg

What the DLC offers:
- Bonus content, which is only available through the Champions Bundle.
image.jpg

(Apologies if the image does not load.)

- These new stances for your Player Card will also become available to you.
image.jpg

- Also included, but with no within the image above, are five new armour skins – Tracer, Column, Python, Bayonet, and Solid – and the ‘Resistor Tactical Package’, which offers an early preview of the Resistor Armor mod, which ‘allows players to have full mobility despite taking fire for a few moments’ and will eventually be available to all players free of charge in Halo 4 Matchmaking.
image.jpg

- Pitfall comparison shots of the Bullseye Pack’s ‘Pitfall’ map, which is a remake of Halo 3’s ‘The Pit’:
image.jpg

image.jpg

343 industries say ‘Not only will Pitfall add another medium-sized symmetrical map to Halo 4 Matchmaking, but the remake also includes updated features (such as strategically placed crates and ledges) that provide increased pace and flow.’

- Vertigo is described as ‘an asymmetrical map that provides a wide variety of indoor and outdoor combat. The map is best played on Slayer and Extraction game types and is best played with anywhere from 8 to 10 players. Vertigo also returns interactive elements in a Halo multiplayer map: Each base has a trigger point that bursts the shields of all players in range when shot. The map also contains a series of caves on each side, providing players with several different routes for attacking each base.’
image.jpg

- Also included in the Bullseye Pack is the new ‘Ricochet’ game type with 5v5 multiplayer, get the ball into opposing team’s score zone; which is now confirmed as being exclusive to the pack for two weeks before being made available to all players. For a better idea of Ricochet, check out the first gameplay footage:

- Finally, the pack contains Ricochet Armor, pictured here:
image.jpg

- Also here’s an image of the three new armours offered with the Infinity Armor Pack:
image.jpg

Classic Mark V Armor from Halo: Combat Evolved, ODST Armor, Prefect (Forerunner) Armor

- 10 weapons skins you’ll get with the Steel Skin Pack:
image.jpg

- Halo 4 Chamionship bundle achievements
SPOILER ALERT CLICK ONLY IF YOU WANT TO
image.jpg
For the complete update – which also includes news on a couple of incoming Armor mods, Matchmaking info, and details of developer 343 Industries’ Comic-Con 2013 panel – head to Halo Waypoint or check my facebook page out: https://www.facebook.com/supremegamerschannel?ref=tn_tnmn
image.jpg

:poke:The Halo 4 Champions Bundle and the three add-on packs will all be available to download 20 August from Xbox Live

(REMINDER THIS THREAD IS STILL BEING UPDATED SO BE PATIENT:y:)
*Failed to load images below:
None

SGC

Permabanned
I feel like pitfall will not work well with ordinance and armour abilities, it seems too small and enclosed.

Nice write up SGC.
:poke: Well I believe 343 are updating it with classic slayer meaning no sprint and just AR I hope.(Not confirmed.)Also
Thank you it has taken me a while to re-search this all but I'm glad you like it!
I'll inform you of future updates such as DLC armour mods and collectable armour and weapon skins through halo figures !

SGC

Permabanned
I'm inclined to share your concern.If it works , it'll work well but if it doesn't it'll be just as bad. Fingers crossed though ^.^.
Yes but you see the point is abilites such as jetpack dont fit small competative maps espically Pitfall but i am hyped up for this dlc and
i recommend you do a dlc opinion video as it would not only be good for your channel but to support my page on the dlc Thread:)

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Yes but you see the point is abilites such as jetpack dont fit small competative maps espically Pitfall but i am hyped up for this dlc and
i recommend you do a dlc opinion video as it would not only be good for your channel but to support my page on the dlc Thread:)

I'll be doing videos on the maps for sure , I always do first opinion videos ^.^.

Reactions: SGC

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Ok, here are my thoughts on all this.

• First off, I'm actually pretty excited for this. This is the first DLC that I'm actually completely willing to pay for. I think Pitfall is gonna be awesome. Even if it probably won't be just like Halo 3 with sprint and ordnance in the game, I'll be playing it for nostalgia purposes.
  • The weapon skins. May I just say, "Damn." Both skins for the Assault Rifle look awesome especially the one with the teeth. Too bad I suck a** at the AR. Thankfully, there's that sweet new BR skin. I've gotten so bored of the DNE skin for my BR and the skin pack that comes with the Champions Bundle is going to remedy that for me.
  • The stances. I like all of them. Except for Loyalty and Grandstand. The way the spartan holds the AR inn Grandstand looks like he's strumming a guitar. And Loyalty...well...Loyalty just looks gay. But hey, that's just my opinion. And the stance that I'll be switching to will probably be Menace.
  • Vertigo and Ricochet. I'm excited for both of these. 'Nuff said.
  • The new armor sets. I'm personally very excited for Mark V. I'm gonna be rocking it old school style :cool: . I'm sure a lot of people are more excited for the Prefect armor but the problem with that is...everyone wants it. Wearing it won't even be special since that's what a lot will be wearing too. I'm going non-mainstream here.
  • The Steel Skin Pack? One word. Boner.
  • And lastly, the achievements. I'm ok with all of them. Except for,
2wPi0w7.png

Pitchin’ a Tent (20G)
In matchmaking, effectively camp one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.
tumblr_mnvh0lLikc1ribnwko1_250.gif

Why, 343, why?