Using my Europeanish/Gears of War aesthetic I have finally came up with a layout. The initial build is about 75% complete. It will be a small 1v1er. When I generate lighting it absolutely destroys the map, and I suck at fixing lighting so that'll be fun.
About 45% done with Boarding Pass. So far, the budget is kicking my ass. Already spent a little over half of the entire budget. I think it'll make it though. Trying to finish the map before the weekend.
And I thought I was a slow forger in Halo 4 and H2A. Finishing a playable version of Boarding Pass probably took over 15 hours spanning 3 months. But finally, it's ready for testing.
The Halo 5 version of the map is vastly different from it's Halo 4 and H2A version. Thanks to the new power of Halo 5 forge, I was finally able to make the map as I originally envisioned it.
- There is now an additional train and make them both longer spanning ALMOST the entire length of the map.
- The restaurant which used to be only one floor has been expanded upon to have two levels. It's a much more viable holdout location now.
- The room next to the 2nd floor of the restaurant is no longer a basic square.
- Height advantage added to the storage room to make it a better holdout for humans.
- It is now possible to effectively hold out in one of the trains. Thanks to Orzium for pushing this to happen.
Those are just the main changes in this version of the map. There are tons more that I won't mention. Anyway, enough rambling. On to the pics!
So far, I'm very happy with the sweat levels of the map. But I'm sure there's still a lot of changes to be done.